[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I changed to another browser and it worked

I can’t download the EUP stream

Same, I can’t download the eup stream

Yes as U said that happened to me and you have to do it off another browser like microsoft edge. That worked for me

It is important to read the description to make sure you have bought the 15$ Patreon subscription to FiveM, to receive the Element Club Argentum :cd: role in your name to make the eup work correctly.

what is that

i bought it but its not showing im in element club?

Can anyone help me?

i can’t download the stream folder

Inspect the page, the link is broken. This is what comes up for me.
http://151.80.44.223/eup-stream.7z

I found if you right click on the link and open the inspect for it, it will allow you to download it from there. I hope this helps for now.

1 Like

Alright, So I will say this it is made really good, But it doe’s have some flase, that could be worked out pretty easily If you know what you’re, Doing I fixed it for my self, and I like the product

I was wondering do you have a PayPal or anything that, I can donate to just to help you out. Because I love what you made, and I would love to support you In anyway possible.

Well you’re first problem is that, It’s ESX so sadly you can not add that script, Being it’s for a server, and this menu is more for close, But there are menu’s out there for this type of thing.

If you need any support finding the menu, You can fined it inside of the CFX, community discord server where everyone, Goe’s for support.

This helped a lot. Thank you!

Wont download anything when I click stream

I’ve subscribed on patreon for over 8 hours and I still cant download the eup stream file my emails are the same on here and on patreon please help.

i have the patreon subscription but i cant download the eup :\

Hi there, I am new to EUP, was wondering how I can update it to 9.0+ latest version? I cant seem to find the 9.0 version anywhere? Can some one send me link asap please! Thanks. Also another quick question, if closes are 8.2 below 9.0 will they still show up if updated to latest eup? Thanks in advance.

For those who do not start the download try Microsoft Edge browser!

does anyone know how to reset my appeareance, i selected an outfit from the eup menu, but dont know how to get back to my created character lol

i cant get the eup stream to work