[RELEASE] esx_warehouse GTA: Online like smuggling job

Hey everyone, this is the warehouse script I have been working on for nearly a month. Lots of things in my life delayed this resource and also still delaying ideas in my mind for this resource.
This is ready to play but not finished. Please keep this in mind while using it.

Until the full release, sharing (slightly or heavily edited) any version of this is prohibited.

So what is this?
This is a job-like process of acquiring and selling illegal goods to earn money just like you may have seen in GTA: Online.

Buying: https://streamable.com/o1qxb

Selling: https://streamable.com/ziz0f

Here how it works:

1. First, you need to buy a warehouse (have the ā€œkeyā€ item). Buying is not yet implemented so it is basically having the key item in your inventory. You can sell key for this part.
  2. Using the warehouseā€™s private laptop to buy the goods you desire.
  3. Delivering the goods you buy back to the warehouse.
  4. Repeating this process until either you run out of space or just decided to stop.
  5. After done storing the goods next part is selling them. The more goods you have the more money you get paid.
  6. During the selling process, an NPC with a vehicle will try to kill you. (This part needs more addition since its a bit simple.)

There may be a lot of ways to exploit or crash this right now. Report them here or on Github and I will be looking it out, and if you have translated it to your own language, you can make a pull-request and I will add it.

Github: https://github.com/utkuali/esx_warehouse

I constantly add new things or fix problems and push it to Github, so I recommend you to follow updates there.

28 Likes

Awesome work bro awesome :tr:

1 Like

Nice !
I will try soon, video or screen ?

Proccess it too long, would be good if you can take one :smiley:

Mmhā€¦ ok.
No problem for picture or video. I will test your release tomorrow.
Hope I like it :grin:

@utkuali Hey there, just tested your resource and it seems like that script donā€™t know, which amount of money has to give you when success sell is done. (delivered sell goods) So it gives you no cash, no bank money, no black money or anything else. We have been looking for reason but actually without success. Could you please try to throw an eye on it? :)))

And btw, very nice work, what so ever! :)))

2 Likes

@utkuali Hello great job As stated above does not receive money at end of sale I realized that if you sell without the merchandise Vehicle still appears along with place of sale I also noticed an error on line 146 (global ā€˜Timerā€™ ) Congratulations once again awaiting improvement update

Console says:
SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/common/modules/math.lua:4: bad argument #2 to ā€˜formatā€™ (number expected, got nil)

Round (@es_extended/common/modules/math.lua:4)
ref (@es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:56)
handler (@esx_warehouse/server/main.lua:105)

where row 105 is: xPlayer.addMoney(amount)

Iā€™m trying to get deeper into it, since I think Iā€™m a bit right about argument that script doesnt know which ā€œamountā€ it has to give to playa :))

When the asset rewards on line 14 Instead of zero adds any example amount 5000 Then at the end of the sale I get the five thousand

Got it guys!!! Just delete row 14 ā€œlocal Reward = 0ā€ from client main.lua and itā€™s working!!! :heart_eyes::innocent:

If anybody wants to add black money instead of normal, simply replace in server/main.lua row number 105 with this:

--xPlayer.addMoney(amount)
xPlayer.addAccountMoney('black_money', amount) -- adds black money instead of normal cash

I will fix everything said above as soon as i have time.

1 Like

Yes this is the solution, I will push it to git, thx

1 Like

Hi first of all i will start of by saying this is a bloody awesome script but i am getting an error for the timer here is the error.

https://gyazo.com/d60b47209e08b02a007716964cc674aa

download the latest version and try again

2 Likes

Also i had an ideas what would make this even better what you could do is make it so people can own there own warehouses & make it so they could be robbed by other players & when its being broken into the player & Police get notified & a alarm getā€™s sounded.

Good idea! You can share any request on github, I will check them regularly.

Hello i also have an idea How about adding an alert to the police when picking up merchandise And the vehicle would be flashing on the map for 30 seconds example sorry to request here I donā€™t know how to request
In GitHub

Thatā€™s easy to add, but I didnā€™t want to force that feature. I think I should add it as a toggleable option.

2 Likes

I think a correction that should be made on line 720 of the client main s2 = vector3(-2298.06, 433.19 , 174.0), car2 = ā€œMULEā€ , I also noticed that the NPC does not disappear after you deliver the goods. The 15 minute time keeps counting it for me and mission failed Even after delivering the goods. Sorry Iā€™m just reporting some errors that I think should be fixed