[RELEASE] esx_warehouse GTA: Online like smuggling job

thx for the feedback, will look into that

made some changes can you test it and give some feedback ?

Now the question is where do I have to warehouse_key where do I put it in or how do I do it? Maybe someone can tell me where I can put it in and how I can do it

you add it to items table in your server database

I inserted it in the items and in the shops, but unfortunately he does not show it to me in the TwentyFourSeven shops

Problem even if I give myself the key I can not get in see link:

weird can you take a screenshot of f8 console and send it?

https://gyazo.com/acc7819210230d01273780f88bf16eef

you are missing the resource progressBars, my bad I havenā€™t stated required resources

That means I have to wait and I canā€™t use your script yet :confused:

no you donā€™t have to wait, check README file, there are links to download required resources

It requires

But you can also delete the progress bar in the code, if you dont want a progress bar on your action.

Nice script, only the db name of wh_test is a bit strange when you make the script public :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™dd liked the warehouse on gta online, hope I will like this script too !!

It is publicā€¦ Itā€™s on here isnā€™t it? So how much more public can it get?

well itā€™s still in testing phase :smiley: I will possibly write database system all over again and make it something like a property

2 Likes

lots of fixes and updates since the first release, go test it and report issues :smiley:

1 Like

hello just a question I have now added your script but where can I find this key that I need and the location of this place already thank you for your quick reply

you can give the item with admin command /giveitem warehouse_key but if you want to add it to a store or something you have to do it yourself

you can find every locations if you check codes , here the coords for enterance: 67.17 , -2570.20, 5.0

Thank you going to try it :smiley:

\

its right in database

yes that how it should be

when i am saying that command i get error like this

I am doing someting wrong i think ?