[Release] [ESX/VRP/QBCORE/STANDALONE] BillboardsV

FKip56gauf

BillboardsV

Hello everyone, I present to you a scenario with which your players will be able to use billboards throughout the city (they can change the contents of the billboard right on the server, insert a picture or a gif there), all this is done using a convenient map interface (see the showcase)

Video showcase:

Additional info: Script uses FiveM Escrow

Features:

• Optimized(in action 0.04 ms), in idle 0.02 ms
  • ESX, VRP, QBCORE compability
  • You can load any image and it will be displayed in a few moments
  • They look completely natural
  • Works on OneSync/OneSync Infinity
  • Draggable UI
  • Great user-friendly interface with a map

Buy it:

My another resources:

P.s. As you can see at the moment there are only 16 billboards available, in fact, I did not do more, because I do not know what the demand for this resource will be, if you are interested, there will be much more of them :mascot: There are also ideas for introducing a moderation system and permissions

9 Likes

it would be cool to have something like this for admins only. I dot want players to change them

3 Likes

already now it may work like this)

60.49 something that not make huge changes to the role play in a server i dont know maybe you overstimate your own work but your code your price . Good work

1 Like

Why is this 60 bucks? xD

Overpriced for this max 5-10 bucks

1 Like

50 bucks is the perfect price for this , if you can’t afford it then don’t buy it…

Nice Script!

1 Like

so, i decrease price

because taxes, i set $49 price in tebex :frowning:
so now it’s $39

not anymore)

looks good but still way too much for the resource

is instant version in new encryption?
can we edit or cheange some parts?

all versions have encryption

any open parts to costom that?

custom what?)

so now?)

Are you using AddReplaceTexture or spawning objects and then using NUI to show photos?

yep :slight_smile:

There are 2 questions in one sentence. What was that “yep” for?

Native or NUI?

Also, either of them are public. The native and NUI.

Someone just needs to take hypnonema, add model names and texture names and voila 50$ saved! Or just write 10 lines of code to do with a native.

Asset Escrow might hide your code, but selling 30$ thing just for a UI to change images isn’t typically good.