[Release] [ESX/Standalone] Graffiti/Spray Text on Walls

Yes! Add it as you would any other font and add it in script’s config.

Yes, it does :slight_smile:

Hello, can you contact our support? See our website. We’ll be happy to support you :slight_smile:

how do you turn that off to run on fivem without esx or any framework?

Hello, latest version should allow “Standalone” mode that doesnt require any framework.

Unfortunately it still depends on MySQL though it seems after trying it myself

I was hoping it would use the file system or something instead lol, we use Couch DB

Hello, you get full source code upon purchase, so you can easily change the script to use Couch DB - its just 3 functions (get all sprays, add spray, remove spray)

1 Like

Yep, so that’s what I did. It wasn’t too bad.

Now the script seems to be working pretty nicely! Nice job!

how come its said here that its 24 Euros but on the website its 30 Euros?

Hello, we released new version few days ago ( Graffiti/Spray On Walls V2.0 ) and due to it’s many improvements increased the price.

We sadly can’t edit this post anymore :frowning:

does this stay intel I remove it??

Hi, When i do /spray it says ^you dont have a spray to spray with^ Do you know how to fix this?

The spray stays for 2 days, unless configured otherwise.

Do you have spray item in your inventory as per install instructions? If you still run into trouble, please make a ticket and we’ll help you resolve it as fast as we can :slight_smile:

Can this be used with no framework?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to add ttf-Fonts?
I have configured them in the config file and added them into the ui/fonts folder but i just get rectangles instead of the written text.
and i get no errors in console (server and client)

Is there any other thing i have to do to implement new fonts?

Hello, we have a tutorial in our documentation. You can find the documentation in the script’s README.md or create a support ticket on our discord :slight_smile:

ah i got it.

i had to do the gfx-converting things, now all works fine.
i have added several new fonts, its now like i wanted it. thank u anyway, for ur answer but, i found the documentation shortly after i wrote this post.
and i am not using discord at all. its crap anyway…

thx.
all fine now :slight_smile:

btw, good job, i love ur work, u made nice scripts. bought several of them.

1 Like