Graffiti/Spray On Walls V2.0

Cost: 30.00€ | $34,35 excl. VAT
DISCOUNT: 33% off for the first 24 hours after release
Tebex URL: https://store.rcore.cz/package/4519966
This resource is protected by Fivem Escrow system

:exclamation: Works great with QBCore and ESX, can be integrated with custom framework

This is massively upgraded version of our older spray script with better UI, image support and the graffiti blends much better with the environment! This is a free upgrade for all existing customers (just download new version from keymaster)

This is the ultimate script for making the city your own. Make a mark, put down your graffiti and show the world who’s who. Works great in cooperation with Gang System with Turf War

With this Spray script, you can spray any text or server’s predefined images on any surface, anywhere. Works great in multiplayer environment.

Get an item named spray in your inventory and type /spray or use the spray item, and a spray settings menu will pop up. To remove a spray, either wait for 2 days or use item called spray_remover.

Spray features:

• Works out of the box with ESX and QBCore, easily changeable to any framework
  • Beautiful UI
  • Both spray and spray remover are inventory items
  • Awesome performance
  • Can display up to 10 sprays at a time on screen (but unlimited map-wide)
  • 9 preconfigured fonts
  • Stays even after restart (configure how many days it stays there)
  • Most of the source code included, small part is encrypted
  • Looks great anywhere, during day or night. Check out the video for more details
  • Unlimited colors with color picker
  • Supports OneSync/OneSync Infinity
  • Easily add images
  • Can add fonts (but it’s a bit more complicated :slight_smile:
  • Works out of the box with our Gang System with Turf Wars
  • Bad words can be blacklisted
  • Scaleable text/images when spraying

Start spraying today: https://store.rcore.cz/package/4519966

Gallery:

Our other awesome releases
Gang System with Turf War - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4913168
Here comes the most complex FiveM gang script featuring turf wars, racketeering, rivalries between gangs, loyalty in territories, drug selling and much more!

ESX/QBcore garage system - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4759166
You will be amazed. Our garage system has a variety of features and it can be easily modified. Creating a garage for a certain job and also share the garage between your employees is now possible!

ESX Clothes Shop - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4337820
Step up your clothing shop game with this awesome resource! You can restrict items per shop (like jewelery store, hat shop), pay with cash or card (bank account.) You can even restrict items like police clothes!

Check out all of our resources over at our TEBEX store - https://store.rcore.cz/

We have over 170 positive reviews :slight_smile:
Our favorite customer testimonial - T0bad4y0u

Overall Rating: 10/10 :heart::tada::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Purchased: rcore_lunapark, rcore_gunrange, xdiskjockey, xradio, rcoretennis, rcore_television, arm_wresrling, rcore_pool
Thank you guys so much for your support, especially Xogos for being very patient with me and helping fix the scripts. Keep up with the good stand alone scripts, cause it allows people to use stand alone scripts and be a cross of vMenu and ESX without being ESX. I recommend coming up with a winch script and a tow script and also great scripts Isigar. Thank you again!

Out favorite testimonial of the week - ItsLuca

Support::star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (100/5)
Script: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (100/5)
Purchased: rcore_gangs

Its everything you want from a Gang Script! It does everything you want and even more, you cant even ask for more cause it covers all that you wish for.
The support is above and beyond, billie just went crazy with helping me to implement the Inventory I’m using. You cant take support like this for granted and I’m 90% sure you wont get it like this somewhere else!

9 Likes

I have a question.
It says its possible to add fonts.
Is there some sort of limitation?
Like having max. 9 fonts or can I simply add more and more.

2 Likes

It is possible to add fonts, see Spray - rcore.cz

2 Likes

top notch

I have this script and all i can say is… this is THICC!! im using it since the v1.0 and was already best in market, easy to spray and very performance friendly. I wasnt specting the V2.0 at all and i was so surpriced. Graffitis looking way better ( now you can see textures of the wall ) and added the option to spray images… THICC!!! Adding new pictures is basically a drag and drop and some nice big peepee guy( me xd) shared over 100 logos to add to the spray list. This is more than recommended, like every Rcore script

Another :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: essential script from the team at RCORE. If you run a server this is one of those scripts that you NEED to pick up! Worth every penny.

You guys are too kind <3 thank you :slight_smile:

are admins able to force delete sprays

admins can give themself spray_remover and use the item

for the images section are people able to post images that will get people in trouble? or is there predefined images?

2 Likes

predefined images, you have to put them in .ytd, config & .png in the UI. Tutorial is provided :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its a new Script or a Update from the old one ?

Can only Walls sprayed or Cars too ?

has this been updated since release of 2.0 had some issues, had to remove some stuff and didnt get a response from dev.

Yes, you can only spray on walls

We fixed several issues post-release. Please check it out now or contact us in ticket :slight_smile:

where is the tutorial ?

You can find documentation at rcore_spray - rcore.cz

1 Like

It’s possible to add a new images (or a ability for players to upload and add it by thyself)?

I am unable to see my own graffiti or others. Anyone know whats wrong with it?

1 Like