[Release] [ESX/Standalone] Graffiti/Spray Text on Walls

Tbh, i will can’t arg on that i have no experience doing it.

but i know that using scaleform is not a good idea for performance especially when it needs to be used in a loop several times.

But you do have a nice creativity on that. GG.
I will probably buy it and give it a try. :grinning:

What is the performance like? with let’s say 100 spray paints

2 Likes

you guys have been on fire lately!!!

With 12 sprays displayed at the same time (the limit), it uses 0.1ms, with less than 4 sprays displayed, it’s 0.4ms.

It does not show more than 12 sprays at the same time.

if you have 100 sprays around the map, it doesn’t really matter, as only currently rendered sprays impact performance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, nice release, but… is there any way to make it look less artificial, you know like more faded colors, these just shine too much. @rcore

Technically, there is, but I’ve spent over 10 hours trying to figure it out without success.

This resource is using DRAW_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_3D_SOLID - Cfx.re Docs, which just draws solid 3d scaleform in the world.

There is DRAW_SCALEFORM_MOVIE_3D - Cfx.re Docs, which makes it super believable and cool, but Rockstar has made this function “broken” - it applies it’s position and rotation with some weird offset that I was not able to fix.

Yeah a log would be great! If this has been added let me know :slight_smile:

What exactly do you mean by a log? Logging to a certain channel?

@CruelAlpha Easiest thing would be adding it to any existing log system, like esx_joblogs which i use for everything. Im pretty sure there might be better ones also

@Mac_Hunt @CruelAlpha Since you get full source code, it is super easy to add it yourself or we can even assist you with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the look of this addon! Does any player have the option to interact with the tags? For example could anyone find out who was tagging a location?

Thanks!

Thanks! No, but that would be fairly easy to add, since you get the full source code :slight_smile:

Does it come with a profanities filter? Or a discord logs generator to see who wrote what where?

Yes, it comes with word blacklist. It is released with full source, so you can use your logging resource to easily log the sprays.

I would like to ask, do these artistic fonts support Chinese? Or does it mean that the displayed Chinese text will turn into a box □?

Is this standalone or esx?

Its both, in default its prepared to has function with ESX like items but you can simple turn that code off or add yours code to adjust it to your framework.

Log in to the server again, the graffiti pattern is not displayed until I spray the second one nearby, at this time, the second pattern will appear at the same time as the first pattern

does it work with esx 1.1?

Hey just a question: Can you add fonts to the script alias plugin?