No Longer available for public

New Version

25 Likes

Why are you making a request to the Discord API every tick? You are gonna get rate-limited very quickly plus there are way better ways of doing this.

3 Likes

You Can Add A Delay between Ticks In The main Thread.
Loop Is Constantly Checking the User input and Comparing it with last input if it is different it execute command function and check the message
i know there are better ways to do this but i like things very basic.

ADDED Another Config option For Delay between Each Tick and check. 
Config.WaitEveryTick = 50

1 Like

hey man i have a esx error if i try to do the playerlist command, it gives me a esx error

Hello Sir. Please provide me a Screenshot of error From Server Console

I Found The Problem and fixed it. Please ReInstall And Download Again from github and tell me if you had any problems

Nice! Reza Cyber be sheddat ghavi

2 Likes

dawsh reza be mola ke eshghi :smiley:

1 Like

yup, server.lua at 114 attempt to concatenate a nil value

At line 114 there is 5-6 variable that can be nil
make sure you edited the Config file
Webhook
i tested this command 1 hour ago . it works fine
Capture
for each Player bot will send a message like this
Steamusername/icusername/server id
jobname/discordid

done but every command i do, i need to restart the script, because like if i do the playerlist command, he do the command, but returns me a error with at the line 105, with xPlayer

1 Like

also for the command spam u can make a return value on top or a command refresh every time

1 Like

Try to use non-esx commands. see if you will get error or not. i double checked the esx commands and also non esx commands a minute ago . they work fine!

1 Like

we just configured this sending any command it goes into a continuous loop sending the command over and over only way to stop it is to stop the DISCOCOMM

1 Like

Please Provide me a Screenshot/video . and make sure you didn’t get any errors. the most common reason for stuck in a loop is because of not getting any response in channel from server

make sure you configured it correctly and made webhook in same chanel that you are sending the command and wrote ChannelID in config for it

so that’s after using the webhook to same channel still does it a few times, with a webhook to another channel its a loop

1 Like

yup now works all, but the announce and the notific nope

1 Like

i made a Change to Server.lua 11 hours ago make sure you downloaded the last update