[Release] esx_scoreboard with jobs online and rp info for admins

@Nidelix_Delix I just tested it on my server (OneSync enabled), and I can tell you that it can cause lag client side, I think that is some in the js file something into the ids and jobs part, everytime someone join the fps slowdown by 20 frame, stopped the resource all fine, if I have time I can do more tests editing some code. Apart from this good work! Bye!

I too can vouch for this, when a new player joins the screen freezes for a few seconds.

i really like this release for sure
before i use thisā€¦ i use standart esx_scoreboard
and everything is goodā€¦
and not just me who say it can cause lag right ?
man i love this releaseā€¦ but more better if u can fix the lag

Thank you for the clarification for the real situation. Please do more test on OneSync because our script is optimazed to our server, and itā€™s not OneSync. Good report btw!

Yes, maybe we look into it BUT we cannot assure that will works because we still donā€™t have that OneSync. Maybe if you guy give us the report then we can check it. Or donate to us the argentum club then we can do more testing and fixing on our own.

the problem is not with onesync dude
my server is not OneSync
i will give a shot if u have more update later :slight_smile:

Would you mind on sharing your esx_status/hud? Loved it.

Thanks!

Yes, I took it from here: CustomUI

I can attest, I have used both versions. Truly love the script. I have added my own logo and went through everything. Still creates a stutter of lag when people join. My onesync isnt enabled but its most likely the JS. Not knocking on it by any means. You guys did a great job.

I encountered a problem when there was a player. Join the server There will be regular freezes But when the player reaches the end of 32, there will be no backlog

By joining both versions, it works well, but if I want the version 1.1 to show good IDs and career, there must be a slight modification.

Why is it top right??? I want it in middleā€¦

Youā€™re not entitled and the author didnā€™t make this for you. If you donā€™t like it, modify the values, or better, donā€™t use it!

Jesus so HOSTILE. Just a question. its okay though. I already changed it loool

Please share your hud it looks so nice!

I am yet to find the cause of it but you get pretty big in game stutter with it every 10-30 seconds. If i can work out whats causing it ill re post with the solution

Toggle id and jobs doesnt work all time only like 1 time

Without any detail information, I canā€™t help you. This is not a customer service. With admin or superadmin rights you should see all the information that you need. U can always download the 1.1 version and try again.

Hi,

Everything is OK for Users group but Admins cant see jobs and IDs!

Why itā€™s the top-right corner?How do I make it on center pls help me :frowning:

In style.css and #wrap section

1 Like