[RELEASE] ESX PLANTING - planting weed and other plants!

esx_planting

Modification created by the Oesis Server allowing the production of drugs whose production is based on planting.
Script in Action

Requirements

Usage

The application of the script is to allow players to produce drugs (or maybe also other plants?), Requiring them to integrate to complete the drug making process.
The script due to its construction (rising from the ground) is adapted to the production of drugs that are produced by planting.
The integration with the user consists in choosing the answer to the given question.
The script is adapted to different combinations of questions and answers and the possibility of adding various types of drugs.
To start the process of creating a drug, the player must have the right item and be in the location set for the given drug.

To use the functionality of this modification with an unchanged config , add two items to the database:

• weed
  • seed_weed

In the config file, you have an area and distance ( radius ) set.
Go to these coordinates and try to use the seed_weed item.

Download Here

31 Likes

Moved…

2 Likes

This is amazing dude

3 Likes

WOW, This Was A Nice Realese Man :wink:

3 Likes

first… thanks a lot for the work and sharing.
this look awesone.

i have install
everything seem ok.
but what do i have to do for starting it…
i mean start the plantation…
and is there suposse to be a kind of circle… or something.

To use the functionality of this modification with an unchanged config, add two items to the database:

• weed
  • seed_weed

In the config file, you have an area and distance (radius) set.
Go to these coordinates and try to use the seed_weed item.

ok nice… i didnt have the seed… thanks a lot

You are welcome! :blush:

1 Like

This is most definitely an awesome resource, must obliged. Although I have created an English translation if you’d like to use it, I’ll send it over your way so you can include it into the download.

1 Like

Ok me again. Now that the seed_weed is ok and the weed too… when im on one of the coords… i can use it… and it remove a seed_weed… but nothing happen…
unchanged config

error running system event…

1 Like

@RageYT Thanks you! It’s nice to hear such words. If you want, you can fork my project on GitHub!
If you do not use GitHub, I will be happy to add translated files to the repository. If you are not using github, send them to me in a private message :slight_smile:

@sixsens Just send me a client(F8), and server console screenshot and we we’ll see where the problem is!

here the f8
but nothing to say in console…

Are you sure that you install and start on your server pNotify?

Shame on me. so sorry. Dawm i look a little noob with that one…
My pNotify wasnt start cause i was using another one.

Thx

You are welcome!
Next time you can just open console and check yourselfe where is the problem:

Here is a file with line. :cowboy_hat_face:

Ehhhh When i am done it does not give me weed why? Yes, I Have weed in my database

Here is the error : image

Show me your last question in config.

That is my last question

1 Like

Soooooo What should i do now?