[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

when i start my esx_drugs.sql, then get i this error:

SQL Error (1146): Table ‘essentialmode.items’ doesn’t exist.

must i make a table named essentialmode.items?

One of the prerequisites (es_extended) would have created this table already if it had been installed.

you need run the drugs.sql to your database

Could you send Them to me aswell?

can this be made into a plant that will grow hourly?

1 Like

yes but it will be necessary to make modifications of the items in esx_planting, because it uses in the database

weed
seed_weed

will have to modify the files to take the same items as esx_drugs and to remove some points for the harvest treatments in esx_drugs. but it is possible, yes.

can u help ?, I don’t rlly understand

How do i enable the other drugs besides weed, and change the prices once sold to the drug dealer

I downloaded this because I wanted all drugs but i cant seem to harvest any of the drugs I made sure im not a cop

What is a MySQL database? and how do I “Import esx_drugs.sql into your MySQL database?”

Edit: I got it working but when I go to the red money blips on the map, nothing happens, nothing pops up. Same when I go to the other blips like weed and coke. “E” isnt working for me, is there another key I press to buy drugs and sell??

It is a database, you need to have that installed on your server in order to run esx.
Search tutorials online

I am getting no interaction when at the farms, i am not seeing any errors either i aint a cop

im using esx_illegal_drugs

Teleporting INTO labs works
farming and processing works
selling works

Exiting the labs however, sends me to the wrong coords…its not sending me to the coords i set so im not sure whats up with that, When using esx_illegal_drugs are you meant to disable esx_drugs ?

How did you get the stuff to work i havent been able and all sql is fine no errors i aint cop eitehr

for esx_illegal_drugs i just disabled esx_drugs as even though the read me told me it requires esx_drugs , it actually doesnt seem to? i dunno, slightly confused on that one.

i installed Teleport and Fivem-ipl , i then had to change the teleport locations as for some reason the stock ones were all at the docks? no idea why…

But now it seems to work fine, if you are getting no dialog the order in which you start the resource might be effecting that ?

is there a way to change how many bag a person can carry. I have done it in the database but it never allows over 36 but it will allow you to change the raw amount.

Do someone have this script with blips?

just download blips resource and add the blips your self, the coordinates are in the files…

help me

where is the download button ?