[RELEASE] esx_scoreboard (128 slot)

esx_scoreboard

128 slot esx_scoreboard
An ESX scoreboard based off the Stadus_Scoreboard resource.

Preview image

GitHub repo

Feautures

• Light on performance
  • See all players ping, and colored depending on the ping
  • Controller friendly! Dpad up or F2 to open the scoreboard by default.

Getting uptime to work

Properly install the uptime thing by Hawaii. If you don’t want it then you can remove its code.

Credits

• Stadus, original resource
  • LifeGoal, design
  • Hawaii, re-wrote the resource

Download

License

Copyright © 2019 KingRich

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

6 Likes

Nice one, a shame tha displaying interim job like miner / tailer etc do not work, i did open a issue to report you that. i did check the code i do not understand why it do not count player with those job …

You need to edit, client.lua, scoreboard.html, listener.js to add job in the top of scoreboard

1 Like

Oooh i didn’t do the listener.js, that’s why :wink: Got it thx !

how did u change the font of your job?

In the css file

dindt work for me xD

You need to know the base of css scripting. And if you add it on the folder and not by link remeber to call it on the __resource.lua

1 Like

will test it later :slight_smile:

how to works o vrp 1.0?

Anyone have it for vrp?

How to change it to RP name?

Where can i change the Key to open the scoreboard?

3 Likes

client>main.lua rr.148

if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys['F2']) and IsInputDisabled(0) then

how can i change the language?

Just translate server.lua for the commands locale!

I put your script; And at the first startup it displays the name of the player. But after a second startup, it remains empty even if I delete the server and player cache. It looks like this my server.cfg and the resource file is in system:

#Resource a pas toucher
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start ■■■■■■■
start esx_scoreboard
start playernames

I finaly found the solution

Set a restart script a the end of server config.cfg but before start krz_personalmenu

Like this:

#Restart ScoreBoard
restart esx_scoreboard
#a start en dernier
start krz_personalmenu

Anyone have an idea on how to Toggle Esx_Scoreboard for Admin only or Hide Server ID from users?

And for close ? lol

I have changed from F2 to DEL.

But now i press DEL for open and need press F9 for close lol

yap that fix, gj man