Delete

I’m writing this paragraph because I believe that I can make sense of the forum. We have been using our current creation since 2018, but there have been some earlier ones, thanks to the people working with us who we have posted them. The leaked previous versions were distributed in code, and also had power. I am sure that the version you posted below was also based on a reference that came out of a cigarette site. Besides, I like to express what I think, especially when I try to explain things with unreal alliterations.

This scoreboard default getplayer function from esx. You need only start on server cfg and after log in to server. Check for your any scripts for disable clash other resource.

You need check extended install documents page. Core resource and mysql need first start before other scripts for can callback datas.

I have DM’d you my details , i would like to know how to change from green tick to show count of whitelisted jobs

I checked and replied :slight_smile:

Hello i just purchased this scoreboard on your tebex but i dont see where can i get support, let me know if u have a discord please because we are running into some problems, like steam id is not showing in the scoreboard , only the in game name

I send you a message :slight_smile:

is it possible to remove the player list on this? like just use the top half?

Teljes mértékben szeretné, hogy a játékos része ne látszódjon?

Igen, el akarom rejteni a játékosazonosítót/lista részt. Inkább csak mutasd meg a játékosok számát. Megpróbálja megakadályozni a power/meta játékot

Yes, you can remove the bottom display part easily.

1 Like