[Release] esx_doorlock

Is there any way to make specific doors only open to lets say 1 specific person or 1 specific job grade? like maybe i dont want all police to open the door… just supervisors?

Can someone take a look at my modified config to help advise why its currently broken? config.lua (8.5 KB)

are you getting an Error? Did you add anything to it? be descriptive so we can narrow it down

1 Like

Error parsing script @esx_doorlock/config.lua in resource esx_doorlock: @esx_doorlock/config.lua:264: unexpected symbol near ‘{’

That’s the error I’m getting, causing the plugin to not function at all ingame.

Look at line 257 you have 2 } you may need to remove one of them. Take a look closer. I’m sitting in my car waiting for my kids to get out of sports but that looks like it to me. At least right close to there

I corrected that syntax error, but now I’m getting this error-

Error loading script config.lua in resource esx_doorlock: @esx_doorlock/config.lua:265: vector3(…) argument 1 had type table
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘vec3’
@esx_doorlock/config.lua:265: in main chunk
Failed to load script config.lua.

I say that you have an error to the line 265 of config lua, a comma in excess or a comma which misses …can i see the config.lua??

config.lua (8.5 KB) Yes

I’m not at home, but the line 257 removes } that thing has nothing to do here …

I forgot to upload the most recent version. That one I linked was the previous version I linked here two days ago. The new error is what I am seeing regarding the edited version. config.lua (8.5 KB)

the syntax is just in any case all that is towards the line 265, it is either the name of the door which is false or the coordinate is no correct for the door. i’m not a home sorry…

Originally, the additional gates I added to the config didnt have the syntax vector3 and they didn’t work. I added the vector3 syntax to match the rest of the doors on the file. Should I remove the syntax?

yes try we never know, although the El pumpo script is perfect and works 100%, I use another similar script with the door hack,

I have not seen in detail the files of it … …sorry
(but it’s sure it’s a problem with the vector 3)

Ok, I removed the vector 3 syntax from the parts that didn’t originally use that and here is the new error I am getting.

^1SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_doorlock/client/main.lua:60: attempt to perform arithmetic on a vector3 value (local ‘playerCoords’)^7

The attached file is the newly edited file.config.lua (9.8 KB)

Hello, how can I find objCoords of custom doors on PD station?
Because I can´t add more doors on custom PD station
Thanksa for help :smiley:

1 of 2 ways… Get a devtool that allows you get to the names/hashes/coords of doors or use codewalker. I recommend devtools and then just copy and paste one of the doors already done and just change the parts to the doors you need. you can do this while in game. Codewalker takes a little more skill and time but works just the same.

And could you please send me the link for the script? Thank you @greybeardactual

[Release] DevTools - Standalone Menu for Development I use this one… but the forums has a really cool search feature… all you have to do is put devtools and it would come up.

Thank you very much

i want this in my doors how help me??