[Release] esx_doorlock

Doesnt work on Sandy Shores jail yMAPS - tried several and yes, the object names/coords are correct.

I got the same error here, you solved it?

Remove the last doorlock script you were using, update to this one, restart server.

2 Likes

Work mate thnx

I’m having trouble with this script, i’ve put the file into my server resources and added start esx_doorlock to my server.cfg, nothing has been changed other than that, and i have esx jobs with police, but when i goto the police station as a police officer all the doors can be walked through with no way of locking said doors, could someone help me on this plsease.

I added the gates info from MapAddons to make the airport style gates lockable, but it makes the plugin as a whole stop working. Suggestions? The script info I added is in the same format as was already there.

HEre is the proper location for the PD exterior YMAP gate!

-- Entrance Gate (Mission Row mod) https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/mission-row-pd-ymap-fivem-v1
	{
		objName = 'prop_gate_military_01',
		objCoords  = vector3(419.6799, -1021.268, 28.12297),
		textCoords = vector3(419.6799, -1025.268, 30.12297),
		authorizedJobs = { 'police' },
		locked = true,
		distance = 14,
		size = 2
	}

Same issue here. Simply doesn’t work.

Why is this Nil value here? “for _,doorID in ipairs(Config.DoorList) do” its throwing an error

I am not able to put the door of lscustoms.help please

1 Like

I am not able to put the door of lscustoms.help please

1 Like

Does anyone have prop for Ls custom door

1 Like

Hey so I’m receiving this error message. I’ve only placed some add-ons in the config.lua I have not changed anything in the client script. Can someone please tell me how to solve this or where to look?

3 Likes

im getting the same error
edit: i fix it, duplicate gates = playerCoords error

1 Like

I’m thinking there was an error or something in the coding because I reinstalled and its now working no issues.

anyone know how i can change this image to this image i mean the text

How do I lock the gates at the military base. I would like to make it so only admin can unlock them if possible but will settle for police like all other doors

do you have it set to EN?

he probably means the styling…

yeah the style if anyone know