[Release] esx_doorlock

yes try we never know, although the El pumpo script is perfect and works 100%, I use another similar script with the door hack,

I have not seen in detail the files of it … …sorry
(but it’s sure it’s a problem with the vector 3)

Ok, I removed the vector 3 syntax from the parts that didn’t originally use that and here is the new error I am getting.

^1SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_doorlock/client/main.lua:60: attempt to perform arithmetic on a vector3 value (local ‘playerCoords’)^7

The attached file is the newly edited file.config.lua (9.8 KB)

Hello, how can I find objCoords of custom doors on PD station?
Because I can´t add more doors on custom PD station
Thanksa for help :smiley:

1 of 2 ways… Get a devtool that allows you get to the names/hashes/coords of doors or use codewalker. I recommend devtools and then just copy and paste one of the doors already done and just change the parts to the doors you need. you can do this while in game. Codewalker takes a little more skill and time but works just the same.

And could you please send me the link for the script? Thank you @greybeardactual

[Release] DevTools - Standalone Menu for Development I use this one… but the forums has a really cool search feature… all you have to do is put devtools and it would come up.

Thank you very much

i want this in my doors how help me??

How do I find the yaw of a door, that is not included in dev tools and I am not sure how to get it

You need to leave the vectors3s in place. Otherwise it wont work. And you will need to change all the ones that dont have vector3s to vector3s.

If you are using the MapAddons from HumanTree, which looking at your config you are, then check the github as he updated the readme to include the new lines to add to the config file that already changes them all to vector3. Just copy those and replace them in your config.lua

Thanks man I will try it. I originally did add the vector3 to it, but then it gave me an error saying something to the effect of invalid vector3’s. Hopefully those lines HumanTree added maybe make more sense than what I added.

Will this work on garage doors such as prop_ld_garaged_01?

I have confirmed this fixed the issue man, thanks. BUT, it turns out Treeman mislabeled the Sandy Shores PD gates. The front gate is ‘prop_facgate_07b’ and the rear gate is ‘hei_prop_station_gate’. Also, the rear gate of his opens the opposite direction of the others. Also the coords of those gates are off also so one will need to use their dev tool for the right coords.

1 Like

Could you tell me how to make the doors shut immediatly in the right position?

We are already using the script but which line do we have to edit to actually make them shut immediatly

It’s the yaw

1 Like

Hello, can you please help me lock franklins front doors for job “gang”?

get the resource devtools ([Release] DevTools - Standalone Menu for Development) and get the information like the other doors. then just make the job gang if thats what you want.

One question, this release has a maximum of doors that you can close ??

i put this in my fivem server its all working but it will not let me unlock the doors help!!

they are set for someone that has police job