[Release] [ESX] Character Selection

FiveM - Character Selection

This script adds character selection animations when entering the game. In addition, you can create a character in the next room.

At the moment, the script is not compatible with kashacters.

Download

Github

Installation

Read the Readme.md file contained on Github.

Video

Video

40 Likes

Very nice. What does it look like with multiple characters and when you first join the server?

After joining the server for the first time instead of playing the game you go to the character creator. At this time, you can only change the character with the command. Someday a few characters it will be added.

Salut, cela ne sauvegarde pas la position, je respawn toujours au metro, c’est normal ?

GOOD Job !

Heey awsome releases Good job <3

Awesome release thanks for sharing but i have a problem where when get to the character selection screen i am under the map with and no background i just see the world above where i am under the world.

So i worked it out it doe’s this if leave the server to the server listing’s and join back

but if you quite FiveM then join back it works perfectly.

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_charselect/server/main.lua:20: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)

Did you do the github section what tells you to change stuff in es_extended and some other files.? if not try doing that if you have done them then not sure.

Does it working with esx_kashacters ?

No @gunsela92

already did that

===================
Working now

If you can make this compatible with kashacters this is going to be SICK! I mean it already is! :black_heart:

Holy crap this mod looks awesome. Just like the last poster said, if and when you can make this compatible with Kashacters, this will be a killer mod.

Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

After entering the game, it will be displayed at the bottom of the map, and no characters will be displayed.

1 Like

Read installation tutorial on Github.

Awsome Nice job

function OpenSaveableMenu(submitCb, cancelCb, restrict)
TriggerEvent(‘skinchanger:getSkin’, function(skin)
DoScreenFadeOut(1000)
Citizen.Wait(1500)
SetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId(), -205.90, -1012.74, 30.20, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, true)
Citizen.Wait(1000)
DoScreenFadeIn(1000)
DisplayRadar(true)
LastSkin = skin
end)

Is correct esx_skin?

error