[Release] [ESX] Car Mods As Items

Preview:

As the title says, this is a simple script that allows you to install car mods or go back to original parts via items in your inventory.
-Engine
-Transmission
-Brakes
-Turbo
-Suspension
-Window Tint
-Xenons
-Armor

DEPENDENCIES
ProgressBars: GitHub - EthanPeacock/progressBars
Mythic Notifications: GitHub - JayMontana36/mythic_notify: A simple FiveM notification resource
Lift Car Off Ground: [FREE] Lift Car Off Ground [STANDALONE]

GIT: GitHub - Kaizen-DFA/kaizen_mods: As the title says, this is a simple script that allows you to install car mods or go back to original parts via items in your inventory. -Engine -Transmission -Brakes -Turbo -Suspension -Window Tint -Xenons -Armor

7 Likes

Awesome thanks for looking out
for the community and making it FREE!

Can these be installed outside of the vehicle too?

3 Likes

I hate seeing things as simple as this get posted up for sale, and yes you can use from outside the vehicle as it uses the last vehicle you were in.

4 Likes

Sweet, I’ll try it out tomorrow. May edit it a bit to open hood when using the motor upgrades other than that it seems solid, good job man. If I get that working I’ll send it to you if you want it.

2 Likes

Sure thing! I was thinking on adding extra features and updating this later on down the road, this is my first script, so im still learning on how to add animations and so on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do you have all core resources and then you releas this… what look exactly as core_vehicle but witouth ui ? :smiley:

I know it’s different in someway, but cmon

how is this like core_vehicle? lmao, it doesnt require a job, doesnt require a zone to mod your vehicle, and neither does the code look anywhere similar to core_vehicle, go back under your bridge where you came from :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man, this is amazing, thank youuu!!

1 Like

LOL, you need to swear on me … Sad

He didn’t even call you any names of the sorts…

My question is, does this save to the vehicle when stored and all? After server restarts?

from my experience so far, if i store my vehicle before a restart it saves just fine, now im not sure if the vehicle isnt stored before hand, id have to give it a try tommorow at its 5am for me right now

No worries, it probably won’t save after a restart without storing it first since there is nothing server side for it to save to the DB after installing a part, so far it is working great though!

Good Release, VehicleMod Upgrade as item :slight_smile:
and to people saying this is core vehicle lol, you dont even read the code maybe.
this script full of event for VehicleMod and Togglevehiclemod.

1 Like

added a push to the github, added upgrades saving to DB, and ability to raise vehicle off the ground before installing view the README

1 Like

Yes I have core_vehicle and don’t even use it. Literally have several resources I bought in the past that I don’t use. This script is nothing close to core_vehicle. More similar to MF_VehucleUpgrades.

1 Like

That has to do with your garage, if they dave mods or not.

Garages should be the ones saving the mods.Theres no need for that.

There is a need for it if the server restarts before someone puts their car in a garage or if a server is using 1 of the many persistent parking resources available and they don’t use a garage system.