[Release] [ESX] Car Mods As Items

If the car is not in a garage then it gets deleted lol.

You obviously donā€™t know what persistent parking resources are, or what they do.

Every garage system is different by the way. Every server is different as well. Cars normally donā€™t save their upgrades unless they are stored in a garage or the script that upgrades them has the function to do so.

1 Like

Of course i do what persistence is lol. I was just saying if you dont save the ca in a ā€œgarageā€ the car gets deleted . So read the post next time.

1 Like

Not with persistent parking bud, and even without that type of resource, if the car isnā€™t stored in a garage and is deleted, then itā€™s upgrades arenā€™t saved unless it was previously saved in the garage prior to being left out and deleted, or the vehicle tuning resource a server uses has the function to update the info in the DB after being upgraded. Learn to read buddy.

lls-mechanic doesnā€™t update the vehicles info in the DB after upgrading. So if itā€™s deleted before storing in a garage and sent to impound, those upgrades are gone. There are other upgrade resources like that, which is why itā€™s a good idea to update the vehicle in the DB after installing the parts.

@LlamaPalooza you learn to read. I was talking about mods. get some glasses no one was talking about upgrades.

Iā€™m talking about both. Neither save unless stored in a garage or unless the function is called after changing anything in the vehicle.

let there be lightā€¦

could you also add paint colors? i dont really know how much of a pain that request is but would be neat other than that question, great work!

2 Likes

its in my plans for the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny how the ui with the mileage looks exactly the same as core vehicle too. Then you also have heā€™s dispatch system and hud. Anyone with half a brain can edit the shit.

Everything looks the same. Images that he uses i photoshopped myself.

If you recode somethings it doesnā€™t make it yours. And please provide tbx ids in pm for other resources like core_hud and core_vehicles from which you have taken the mileage counter.

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval

@deivisMac2 if you would have a look into your core discord / or maybe even respond to your tickets you can have a look that you gave me all you roles yourself, and is there an issue with me using core_vehicle in my server for its UI use?

GitHub - Kaizen-DFA/kaizen_mods: As the title says, this is a simple script that allows you to install car mods or go back to original parts via items in your inventory. -Engine -Transmission -Brakes -Turbo -Suspension -Window Tint -Xenons -Armor pushed another update where i changed the inventory images.

Only thing that looks the same are images which you got off Google anyways. There is no UI for this, hell the code isnā€™t even similar in anyway. Nice try though.

So if we photoshop something from image search we can literally owned it.

2 Likes

YUP, thatā€™s how itā€™s done now according to his brain. This is the dude that doesnā€™t make mistakes & blames everyone else on his bad coding & rude behavior. Spends his time arguing with customers via discord, email, & forums rather than helping them with the support he mentions heā€™ll happily assist with.
Closes tickets without helping them & blames it on other staff, says it takes him weeks to reply to tickets but he replies to disputes and stuff like this right away. Seems like his priorities are out of order.

2 Likes

looks like you just ripped apart core_vehicle