[Release] [ESX] Car Bomb

This is a useable item for the ESX framework that the player can plant on a car. There are five different methods of making the vehicle explode. See v 1.1.0 notes for details on that.

Lots of config settings for you to change to your liking. If there’s a lot of interest I will consider making a stand-alone version.

Video (sorry about the shit quality, I’m not sure what happened there lol)
Github Link

Requirements:

Note: I see that mythic notifications and mythic progressbar no longer have download links. If you don’t already have these resources you will just need to disable it in the config file. This resource do not require these resources to run properly.

v 1.1.0

• 5 Different explosion types (timer, remote trigger, on enter, on enter delayed, speed)
  • Adds functionality for mythic progress bars

To do:

• Create my own notifications
  • Explode immediately after another player enters the drivers seat
  • Explode after the vehicle reaches a certain speed
  • Explode via remote trigger
  • Option to have timer start AFTER a player enters the vehicle

Credits:

• @DarkSideOfTheCode for contributing mythic progress-bar functionality & the different explosion functions

Note: You are allowed to re-release your own version of this work, but please link the original forum topic and @Me :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The Speed limit ability would be so cool, good job on this.

I used to play an unhealthy amount of Arma 3 Life and they had speed bombs where if you had one of these planted on your car, and you exceeded like 40mph then it would trigger and if you slowed below 40mph… big boom LOL.

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

can i convert to vrp?

Sure, if you re-release it just credit me in your post please :slight_smile:

Your planned features seem pretty interesting and can’t wait for them. Thank you for the release!

1 Like

Thank you! I will work some more on it this weekend.

1 Like

Keeping an eye on this

From a quick test it seems that i’ve managed to implement all the stuff in “Todo” exept the custom notification system.

Yep should be pretty easy! I don’t see a pull request so I’m not sure what the point in that comment was, but good work I guess :wink:

Im finishing some little adjust about notifications and ill do the pull req :slight_smile:

Im finishing some little adjust about notifications and ill do the pull req

Can you post an tutorial how to put the bomb into the shop?:smiley: Ty

Just add the line in your shops table in your database

Script updated. Merged a pull request from @DarkSideOfTheCode and then I rewrote most of the work he did. But all of the functionality was from him so thanks for that! :slight_smile:

New updates add most of the stuff on the to do list!

2 Likes

Not working!!!

Add the car bomb in my items and have a bomb in my inventory… If u use it on a car my character go’s next to the car but no progress bar and no action is there… Also the carbomb go’s not out my inventory…

I have Mythic Progress Bar and Mythic notifications installed correct (working on other scripts).
And have tested it without it and use the esx notifications and bar, but noting happends

Get this error…

Your config file is setup incorrectly. If you’re using MYTHIC progress bars you want to change the config to: Config.ProgressBarType = 2

If there is still an issue with that, then you’ll need to use ProgressBars. I did not code the mythic progressbars portion and don’t use it.

Uhm the script is not working its not the config. Tryed all options nothing works… Tryed it with esx Notifications not working do its not the setup of the config

Works just fine for me lol. You have to be doing something wrong. Send a better screenshot of the error and send your config settings.

Can also confirm this works. I’ve tried all the options in the config and the script performs well. (Make sure it’s named properly.)

I haven’t found any bugs yet :). I can probably record a new video with all the new features some time next week if you want.

1 Like