[RELEASE] [ESX] Ban/Warning/Help-Assist System

Very nice work … Dude. … your script is amazing keep shareing good work…

1 Like

Thanks mate, wonderful as always :heart:

1 Like

I trying to add this to my garagescript, that he gets a warn for cheating with garagescript if he is cheating with it! But after a few times trying, i cant get it fixed :frowning:

how can i ban person with that

Is it possible to add the steam name of the person that receive the warnning or ban. I’m not familiar with js so i have to ask it here

what is the button for the script

Love it! Keep up the work!

Updated!
Changelog:

• Optimalized sql queries
  • Added a collapse for all identifiers in ban list
  • Added name showing for ban list
  • When unbanning someone the ban stays in the database for better logging
  • Added server events for banning and warning from other resources (server only events)
    Database update required: yes, run update-1.6.sql
    Config update required: no
1 Like

Love this work, Warn feature works great, how come I can not access the Warn List however?
What must be done

FIXED: Warn list didn’t show because i didn’t install the SQL properly - Reinstalled SQL, works brilliantly now! Great job

1 Like

Updated!
Changelog:

• Added version checking
  • Compatibility with new ESX versions
  • Added database of all identifiers (better offline ban)
  • Added pagination for ban & warn list
  • Scrollbars in ban & warn list look nicer now
  • Changed empty field warning
  • Optimized SQL queries and loading time
  • Fixed centering of all windows
  • Banned people will get shown a ban notification like warning
    Database update required : yes, run update-1.7.sql
    Config update required : yes

the banlist does not update,
when there is a new player ticket, the ban menu closes

1. Problem/Bug:
    The Coursor is not closing when i close the Menu.
    What can i do?

Hey i tried my hardest to do it myself but i cant get it right im trying to change the ban times eg you have it 1 day as the first ban i was wondering if its possible to add hours instead of dates or weeks changes.

eg. first ban option can be configed to 6 hours then 24 hours then 1 week then 1 month

is it also possible to check for a permission to unban eg only admin and super admin can unban technically speaking 1 moderator can go through and unban everyone then leave server as an example.

Any help would be much appreciated sorry if its already been covered <3 love the script is amazing

TriggerEvent(‘es:addCommand’ is not working on the latest ESX!

It would be amazing if it could have a list of recently disconnected players that are not currently in the server, so you can ban someone who just left

thank you so much,
but i do not understand how i unban someome

https://github.com/nap14hockey/el_bwh It’s a pull request for his, but he doesn’t plan on supporting it. That will work though.

I did all the steps correctly, but when I enter the command on the chat, the following message appears to me, but it does not work. I don’t know what the reason is from the script.

Would be cool if you had an option to remove warns as well :slight_smile: