[RELEASE] [ESX] Ban/Warning/Help-Assist System

How can i change the command from /assist to /report or something like this?

Can you please add the ability to see available reports so if someone report’s you can see all the reports with /bwh reportlist or something like that and accept it o decline it from the Menu maybe it gonna be so good !

1 Like

essentialmode already has a report command so it would overlap

That was only an example. I have a Polish server, so i will change from /assist to /zglos.

if you put a key to open and close the menus you get a 10!

1 Like

Updated!
Changelog:

• Added /bwh assists sub-command
  • Added message when players assist expires
  • Added permanent ban
  • Made server do most of the time stuff
1 Like

Is there a kick option?

no, essentialmode already has that but i can add it along with a list of kicks

that would be sick

For some reason I was never able to BAN anyone from my server. I have 3 ways of banning people on my server after I added this one and I was hoping this one would work but it doesn’t either. This one at least kicks the person but they can reconnect just fine. What could be causing this? Thank you

do you have something that messes with the connection boxes when connecting? queue, whitelist, welcome messages, anything

1 Like

How can I check that? I have about 200 plugins, maybe a bit less but none of my admin plugins work when I ban someone. I have FMODT, es_admin2 and yours now and none of them have a ban command that actually bans. Would you be able to help? Thank you

Hello, I would like to ask why every time I start the server, the command /assist or /finassist will not be prompted, and as long as I restart this resource, it will appear. Is it my problem or is it really like this? Thank you.

thanks for the update.
i have a suggestion to add receiver name in both warn/ban list also an option to unban permanent bans
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok. I delated report command from essentialmode/es_admin. How can i now change /assist to /report?

1 Like

I guess there isn’t any hope for my issue.

hello I would like to know what is the key to use it because I can not find I thank you in advance cordially

Hi Good job! I would like to request/suggest to have an additional /bringme for players for this.

Hi. Pls add discord notification and steam name!? :slight_smile:

Updated!
Changelog:

• Added admin chat logging for unbanning
  • Fixed perma ban had no actions
  • Added a warning for invalid identifier when offline banning
  • Added alternate kick method if banned players don’t get kicked
  • Gave perma bans a red color in the list
  • Made ban,warn list a little bit bigger :slight_smile:
  • Added discord webhook logging :slight_smile:
1 Like