I made a ban/warn/help system that bans all identifiers (offline ban only steam and license) and allows you to warn troublemakers. It also includes a basic assist system that players can use to get admins to help them.
This is my first release on the forums so i hope you’ll like it
- Download the resource
- Rename it to el_bwh and put it in your resources folder
- Import sql.sql into your database
- Edit the config to your liking
- Add start el_bwh to your server.cfg (make sure you start it after esx)
- Start it and you’re good to go
- If you’re updating from 1.33 and lower then run this SQL
- If you’re updating from 1.5 and lower then run this SQL
- If you’re updating from 1.6 and lower then run this SQL
- If your version is too old and you need to run 2 or more update files, run them in order
Can be found in the GitHub readme
I won’t be really active on the forums in terms of bug reports and help but most stuff is covered in the github readme. Enjoy the release!
Possible to add IP:Banning?
Awesome release good job! Any chance to add steam name to warning and ban list?
i forgot to add that one to documentation, it’s an admin command that hides the assist popup, nothing else
did so but nothing happened when typing the command
a player needs to do /assist first and you need to have an assist popup on your screen (as the admin) and if there’s no popup the command simply doesn’t do anything
no, just the command with no parameters
My player typed the command and nothing happened trying to restat the server
I am the admin but how to display the board
make sure you have your admin groups/level setup correctly in the config, i just tried it with a friend and it works perfectly
tôi không có lênh /assist
oh they don’t show in suggestions, that doesn’t matter but i’ll make it so they show in the next update, i’ll update in a few minutes - 1hr max
well that calendar is just a jquery plugin, its documentation can be found here https://github.com/xdan/datetimepicker