[RELEASE] [ESX] Ban/Warning/Help-Assist System

Suggestions!!!

1. Add a UI which lets us select a player online or offline steam hex which shows steam hex warning and bans on the screen so we can see there priors.
  2. Add a home screen! all the buttons in one screen so we don’t have to continue doing commands!
  3. When a assist comes up stop it from closing my screen!
  4. add a commendation for players in which they can do /commendations to see admins which commend them and post a pretty announcement when they get commended.

Heart if you’d love it too

1 Like

Trying to get this working but ran into a major issues. I am set in the database as a superadmin yet it’s telling me I don’t have permission to use the BWH commands. Any suggestions?

Hey Frost,
Edit this in your config.lua file

Config.admin_groups = {"admin","superadmin"} -- groups that can use admin commands

for admin and super admin, Hope it helps :upside_down_face:

The problem actually ended up being that for some reason even though I was set as superadmin an could do everything a superadmin could do … the script would not see me as one. I ended up having to reset my group via the console to get it to work. Still get “this is not a valid command” but it works even though that error pops in chat

does this only work for esx servers or can i use it on my vMenu server

did you find a solution ? i’m having the same issue, “invalid command” always

How can i get this to work with esx and not essential mode

Hi, I don’t know why but when the server starts I have to restart the script, otherwise /report doesn’t work (script is on server.cfg)

i get this when i try and ban bottom left in red box

/bwh banlist wont stop loading

You can delete them in the database by your self.

I dont see the sender or the Receiver name,
For everyone i give a warn for example, it shows: UNKNOWN.
(Yes i’ve udated the SQL 1.7) and im running es_extended 1.2 (Final).
(Since the update 1.2 final, everything in the database has changed to license instead of steamid.)

This script not appear all players, I was told it would be because of onesync as I was also told that it would be from esx callback that was not reading all players, someone could help me

Can u add webhook to discord? :slight_smile: and update for no essentialsmode servers?

Very Good Release !
Nice Work Here!

how do i add so i can use it because now it says (BWH You don’t have permissions to use this command!)

Same problem, anyone who knows a fix?

i have a problem since we updated aircrafts to 3324. Now the ban menu just show up nearest players, not allonline players.

It works just like a dinstance trigger.

Any Solution for Onesync? :slight_smile:

attempt to call a nil value ESX line 139 server.lua someone know how i can fix it , es_extended 1.1