[Release] [ESX] Advanced Arrest Animation

Advanced Arrest Animation

This is a little Arrest Animation for Police to arrest other players using a gun

Many people have requested this so please Enjoy

My first and last release, so please go easy on me

This does not feature the cuffing TriggerEvent, you will need to add it yourself as this is deprecated and i will no longer support it

Also you must use your own cuffing sound effect if you wish to have one

Information is all in the README.md file

Video: https://streamable.com/fx7q3

esx_ruskiarrest.rar (3.2 KB)

Use responsibly and take care guys

44 Likes

Any link?

2 Likes

Link is back up again, apologies i had to remove it as the file was the broken one.

Where is the cuffseffect ogg file? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the release man, absolute legend!

1 Like

I can possibly make a PR adding handcuff props to wrist and an uncuff animation if you would like.

did you have any luck getting this to work as a drag and drop? I’m getting no errors and its doing the animation 1 time, but it doesn’t cuff the person. and it wont allow me to redo the animation without a resource restart. EDIT: I fixed the obvious reason i couldn’t cuff, i got it to stick. But for some reason i am only allowed to do it once and then it requires a restart.

1 Like

How can I make this work on police F6 menu?

3 Likes

In your description you fail to tell us that interactsounds is a dependancy and that we need to add our own cuff sound. Also failed to let us know how to trigger this via LSHIFT + N6, Make your post alittle more descriptive.

i believe in the read me it told me about the interact sound, and if you can open the basic files you are able to change the key bind or key binds.

1 Like

Go into your police job, and have it pull from the code of esx_ruskiarrest. might take a little playing but not too hard.

1 Like

Please ensure to read the readme file , it contains details about there not being a cuffing sound effect.

1 Like

no problem, enjoy

you will need to get your own sound effect file, i do not have my old one anymore
sorry

just like James stated, use the code form my script to implement it into the police menu, using client and server side functions

1 Like

I’ve thought of doing that however my FiveM days are long over and i’m no longer on it.
If you’d like to do that and share it go ahead and i will update the script and give credit.

Could you do that ?

The amount of complaints about free code being given to you which he too time to do is unreal… Get a cuff sound, literally takes 2 mins to make one … And most devs read the code/readmes not just assume the keys anyway as they are fivem natives. Nice script brotheerrrrrrr xD

1 Like

unfortunately no, im not working on the fivem scene and taken myself somewhere else,
It is not hard to do, its requires no skill just ctrl c, ctrl v

thankyou bro <3