[Release] [ESX] Advanced Arrest Animation

You aren’t the creator of this script

I am the author, i created this back a few months ago for my server.
I’m putting it up for free since people were selling this when it was not theirs.
Please don’t accuse me of not being the author of my own work

I know man, but when do I replace animations it doesn’t show any.

You cant just say that without having any proof or any sort of comment back on who is the real author.

1 Like

All i did was ask where the ogg file, i misunderstood and thought if he forgot to include a file he meant too, take ur chillpills :slight_smile:

I really enjoy this, but is there any way to remove “draw gun animation” ? :slight_smile:

thanks sir :slight_smile:

how i put into policejob, who can post guide complete please

Its not hard, just implement my code, server side into server side, and client side into client side.
you then remove the config.distance = 3.0 and just put 3.0 in its respectable are in the Client side of the code.

Yes, just reduce the time on the animation.

@DiizeQT You can also play around with the native logistics of the animation, code, but i wouldn’t do that unless you know what you’re doing.

Here are the natives forum it might be helpful for you: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/#_0xEA47FE3719165B94

You just have to put the folder in resource and it already works with the F6 menu of the police?

how i disable action when cuff people?

this does not work with the F6 police menu,
Its fairly simple to do it yourself, this is completely standalone.

Disable action when cuffing people?
I don’t understand what you mean exactly, could you elaborate?

yes when arrest, people can fire use pistol weapon ecc…

It does work with esx_policejob i have it scripted in. I can share the code later today if you want?

Edit: video i made

https://plays.tv/video/5d66f1736f8152aa67/fbi-open-up?from=user

Edit: Sorry for the tag Ruski i now see that your the poster :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

if possible ?

can be really cool for the community if you can share this work :slight_smile: ty

What are the codes that i need to put at esx_policejob?
And tua lines…