[Release] [ESX] 99kr-shops

Im sorry that i ask again i tried but in the github is no code so idk what do i need to change for working?

I use the updated one, made by gusabelo, here are the instructions:
[ NEEDED ]

• For make the shops working you need to put this line of code anywhere into es_extended/server/functions.lua

ESX.GetItemLimit = function(item) if ESX.Items[item] ~= nil then return ESX.Items[item].limit end end

1 Like

Thank you very much, ill try it.

Hello how can i translate this ?
Where can this text?

Thx for response.

Thanks for update this script, now we have a limit per item, you make a reallly good work. I have a problem I follow the instructions on the readme and im getting a error in the console every time when somebody buys anithing at the store :
SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/client/functions.lua1327: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜?ā€™)
RegisterNetEvent(ā€˜esx:serverCallbackā€™)

es_Extended/client/functions.lua1327:
AddEventHandler(ā€˜esx:serverCallbackā€™, function(requestId, ā€¦)
ESX.ServerCallbacksrequestId
ESX.ServerCallbacks[requestId] = nil
end)

not in client is in server functions

can a little help, how to make when I put something in the basket to hand me a supermarket bag

Hey Guys, how can i set a limit?
User on my Server can buy 50 sandwiches, i want to limit this

You can do that inside config.lua

eat
everyytime i eat or drink i get this error can anyone help

Anyway to add weight limit to this so players canā€™t just buy 1000 of an item bypassing their weight limit?

Do you still have a version of this with limits? Your git is empty. :frowning:

I get an error in Heidi it says "Unknown column ā€œlimitā€ in ā€œfield listā€ can someone help me.

hello

i installed the script but i canā€™t use items in my inventory
can u help me
Good Job Bro

Does anyone know how to avoid having to checkout? pls?

You need to use either esx_basicneeds or esx_extra-items and RegisterUsableItem.

can someone please help to set a limit with this shop, thanks

can i have different items at different shops ?

how do i make it so i can get the products after i buy

Hey There !
We have some problems with the Shop: We canĀ“t buy only one Item.Example: You gon in and buy one Donut.Basket says three Donuts, no chance to put two donuts away.After Buy the player has 10 Donuts.All Payed.Does Anyone know how to fix this ?