[Release] Empty Map

Hey guys i “”""""""“made”"""""""" an empty map just with water to build Racetracks on, maybe you can use it for something hf

Emptymap.zip (3.3 KB)

Ok after Request i gonna tell you how to install this thing.

How to install:

Drop the Map in your Resource Folder and add it to your Server.cfg

Screenshots:

(its just water who would have thought :stuck_out_tongue: )

15 Likes

:star: This release was nominated for ‘Most Realistic Full Overhaul’ release. :star:

21 Likes

Is there any Requirements? And does this need permissions.

1 Like

its just a map, should work fine.

Sooo, Everytime I load in the server after installing this resources. It makes me fall thru the map and into the water. Any fix please?

1 Like

thats the point, there is only water on this map.

1 Like

Hey guys, i’ve put the map in the server but the menus (vmenu, addoncarmenu) doesn’t work. Only appear this (vMenu):

and the other menu (addoncarspawner) is bugged like this:
When i toggle off the map vMenu back to work.

3 Likes

I have the same problem in my server. Do you have any solution now?. Thanks

Is it possible to stream traffic, but also using this mod?
I’ve noticed some items in the “emptymap.meta” files, but i’m not sure which ones to delete

2 Likes

Note!
For anyone coming to this resource to use it will most likely not work as the level meta used is out of date.

1 Like

could someone teach me a way to stream xml files for tsunami mod ?

I have Liberty City Map installed and it removes it too… how do I fix this?

How you resolved the problem? And from where did you got the Liberty City map ? Because I got a not clean version of it

1 Like

i took map files from gta 4 and converted it to fivem, and i have not resolved the problem

Hey, Hi I’m having problems with VMenu and other Menu’s since I installed this on my Server. anyway of fixing this?

1 Like

did you fix it

why, if I run the Empty Map resource, qbcore stops working, more precisely, when I join the server, I appear in a normal skin and besides blips, nothing does not work

Hey, is it possible to unload everything but not the objects, because when I load a map the default gta objects are gone?

I’d be also curious about this. Streaming “empty” replacement files is stupid. Any clever way how to disable original ymaps, collisions and so on from loading in automatically without disabling original said files?

Yo i use liberty city for my server and there’s some collisions from the default map so I used this mod but the lib city stays however the lighting’s broke now