[Release] Empty Map

Note!
For anyone coming to this resource to use it will most likely not work as the level meta used is out of date.

1 Like

could someone teach me a way to stream xml files for tsunami mod ?

I have Liberty City Map installed and it removes it too… how do I fix this?

How you resolved the problem? And from where did you got the Liberty City map ? Because I got a not clean version of it

1 Like

i took map files from gta 4 and converted it to fivem, and i have not resolved the problem

Hey, Hi I’m having problems with VMenu and other Menu’s since I installed this on my Server. anyway of fixing this?

1 Like

did you fix it

why, if I run the Empty Map resource, qbcore stops working, more precisely, when I join the server, I appear in a normal skin and besides blips, nothing does not work

Hey, is it possible to unload everything but not the objects, because when I load a map the default gta objects are gone?

I’d be also curious about this. Streaming “empty” replacement files is stupid. Any clever way how to disable original ymaps, collisions and so on from loading in automatically without disabling original said files?

Yo i use liberty city for my server and there’s some collisions from the default map so I used this mod but the lib city stays however the lighting’s broke now

i would like to use this but then i have some .ymaps that dont come i was wonderiing if this is a glitch for me or is this just a blank map and it is impossible to add anything anywhere

i took out the resource but its still gone what i have to do help

1 Like

any Update how to fix it?

bro this delete map los santos 100% i use map new york sorry my eng am thai

How to resolve the problem with vMenu!?

j’ai le même problème, avez-vous réussi a le corriger ?

j’ai le même problème, avez-vous réussi à corriger ?

I have the same problem in my server. Do you have any solution now?. Thanks

you figure out a fix?