[Release][Edit] WraithRS | New Plate Reader

Credits

• Thanks to @WolfKnight179 for WraithRS and for allowing me to release this.

Original Post

What was added?

• A plate reader that matches the same style as the radar. No extra files were added.

Download

24 Likes

:thinking:

Awesome! Thanks for the release!

Is this just the plate reader or does it include the radar as well?

This is sweet! Thanks!

Seems good, good release

Includes both
(20 Char)

Does this lock the plate read at all? Or does it just detect the car in front or behind you no matter what?

No lock but it doesn’t change until another car gets detected.

did I install it wrong? opened the radar using Ctrl M but the ALPR and radar dont pop up

Clear cache maybe?
(20 Chars)

nahh I was just dumb. Already had the radar didnt realized this fully replaced it I thought it added to it. having both running conflicted on each other and I guess that means both decide not to show up. removed the Radar and kept the ALPR now it works great!

Which lines needed to edit to make it show at the center of the screen bro?

1 Like

You need to know css. Once you do you will understand.

Can anyone edit the code to make it how its like OCRP’s. They use this same system but edited the code to make it a lot nicer (in my opinion). If so please share the code and it it’s already released can you link me? Thanks in advance.

Menu: https://gyazo.com/de5b418ea790dbd9348efbff2075e03b
Radar: https://gyazo.com/11288a6c2b68f8a0a287517361f6279a

3 Likes

I strongly agree. It looks alot nicer and neater …

1 Like

im having an issue where the menu to start the radar pops up but then freezes, not able to see the radar

i installed the script into my server and then when i go into the server to test the radar i hit the key to open the radar which would be ctrl m the GUI but when i hit toggle it freezes my game and force me to stop the script in console if someone know what is going on with the script please let me know

I dont know if you have permission to post this but… Its cool thanks for this!

Having this problem with both Wraith Radars (this and the orignal)

— Don’t know if it has something to do with FiveM or the resource being outdated, but we had to change radars due to this.

If you have a fix, please let me know!