[Release][Edit] WraithRS | New Plate Reader

I put the old radar in first and then i put the edited one over that and i fixed it and it’s working fine for me now

So i have a problem with this radar. So when i open the menu, i get stuck on the menu and cant press anything. Its only happens to me and also the original radar aswell. Does anyone know why? Thank you.

i have the same problem

For anyone that is wondering about this still it can sometimes be fixed by keeping it the original named file wk_wrs that worked for me

good job

that would be hard because it is linked to there cad

is there a way to put on a plate lock like BrockALPR has with num 8

Here’s the one I just configured for RPLegend. I would release it but I’m sure i’d need permission. I’m gonna make it look a little nicer ofcourse.
20190316215325_1

1 Like

Pls do!!

We have released our version, can be found here

2 Likes

I been trying to add a lock plate functionality to this, anyone got it working?

How can I tie this into our CAD to alert on a BOLO plate?

is there a way to change the binding key

if you look in the script you wilt find til

– LCtrl is not being pressed and M has just been pressed
if ( not IsDisabledControlPressed( 1, 36 ) and IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 1, 244 ) ) then
ResetFrontFast()
ResetRearFast()
end

the nr 36 is Ctrl and 244 is M so you just need to change them to whatever you like :slight_smile:
here is a small list to : https://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

1 Like

Thank you, I looked but didn’t see the code, I was late after two days of trying to get a server working. Know anyone who can install some add on vehicles.

If you still need help lmk.

Any way someone could make this work with CAD to actually alert on cars that have flag and maybe even make a way for LEO to add flags for stolen and wanted for stuff like fleeing?

Anyone know how to lock the vehicle plate with the speed
I’ve tried diff methods and nothing seems to work

1 Like

UP.

Plate should be locked too with M pressed to reset for both FWD/BWD FAST and FWD/BWD Plate

you would have to have it webhooked with your cad and exactly where you would want it to go to.