[Release] DLC Tattoos as Add-ons (Updated)

Credit goes to @timothy_dexter for his tutorial on adding DLC tattoos and overlays that I have linked here , as well as to @Smallo for his release of xnTattoos

note: I don’t have any pictures of the newest tattoos in action as we’re currently rebuilding our server, but I followed the same steps and these should work without issue.

This resource has the files for all the available tattoos from the mpvinewood, mpheist3, and mpheist4 DLC. It also needs to be streamed, and for those of you using xnTattoos, I’ve done the work for you - there is a ‘for_xnTattoos.txt’ file in there to copy and paste into your AllTattoos.json.

DOWNLOAD

Instructions:

1. Download the link above.
  2. Unzip the DLC Tattoos folder, and put srp_dlctattoos in with your other resources.
  3. Add ‘start srp_dlctattoos’ to your server cfg
  4. Add the tattoos into your tattoo script. If you use xnTattoos, go into your AllTattoos.json, scroll to the bottom and add a comma after the last tattoo, then copy and paste the text from ‘for_xnTattoos.txt’ and paste it at the bottom. Change any prices you need, they’re all set to 2500 currently.

Good luck, let me know if you need any help!

12 Likes

nice ! gonna have a try

Thanks for creating an addon for my resource, I’ll be doing an update soon which won’t even require the use of a json file anymore and will automatically generate information based off the dlc addon files.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see it in action. I do have a question though, I do custom add-on tattoos with my own meta files. Would info for those auto generate as well as long as they’re being streamed?

I’m using xnTattoos, the tattoos are working but it is “null”.

yep correct

1 Like

make sure you start his resource before mine

1 Like

Still not working

oh yeah I see, he doesn’t have any text entries for these tattoos, he should probably name them with for example in a client script in a thread

AddTextEntry('TAT_H3_001', 'Tatooo Name 1')

That’s odd, I did it the same as I did for my first release without the newest dlc, which worked, I haven’t seen this issue before. @tim_maia is it all the tattoos or just the mpheist4 tattoos?

I hadn’t thought about it, it really did work. Thanks!

Maybe it’s some incompatibility with the language I use in my game…

hello same problem :’(

So where I should put this in?

1 Like

Works for VRPEX/VRP ?

Hello I am looking for this type of tattoo, they are hair type and in the forums I have searched I have not found them, do you know where I can find it? I would be very helpful with your information

it’s a paid version for tattoo… you can easly found it on this forum

Sorry its a bit late as a reply/comment. It states its a DLC ‘add on’ you stream them and they will be available wherever you get your tattoos ingame.

how can i stream add on tattoo on five m?