[RELEASE] Custom Zones

Static Zones -
Static Zones is a really simple script that just adds zones to the map when the server loads. Very similar to blips, but just zones. There are a few configuration settings that will make your in-game experience better. Feel free to edit the script but do not re-upload it.

Static Zones Download

Version 0.2 -
GitHub - cloudy-develop/static-zones: A FiveM resource adding the ability to add zones to the map when the server starts.

Random Zones -
Random Zones is a really simple script that just selects a random zone from a list that can be configured to your likings. There are a few configuration settings that will make your in-game experience better. I also plan on adding more zones in the future. Feel free to edit the script but do not re-upload it.

Random Zones Download

Version 0.4 -
GitHub - cloudy-develop/random-zones: A FiveM resource that selects zones randomly from a list and displays them on the map.

Other -

Pictures

11 Likes

nice script man​:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

Hey @Cloudy

I test your script but it does not sync with all player. Do you have an idea how to sync the zone for all the players ?

TriggerClientEvent(“update_current_zone”, id, current_zone)

Make Random Id and TriggerClientevent -1 for all player

Yea, a sorry I forgot the “-“ before the “1”. I am going to re-upload the script today.

2 Likes

Thank ! I need to know. How to random. Playerid from server

New Version - (0.2)
I just updated the zip above. Go ahead and download the new version.

What changed?
I fixed a server side issue.

All fixed. Download the new version.

Hello, version 0.3 is out. Had to fix a glitch were it would get stuck on the second zone. Download now!

exist any way to put some zones at the same time?

^ I’m very new, but am wanting to make multiple zone that are stationary
I’ve managed to get the zone to stop in the desired place.

I will have to make a new script or add it to the current one if you want multiple zones, I will work on that.

So you just want zones to show while the server is up. So it doesn’t switch? Just static zones basically.

Ok thank you, is just static zones in the map.

can you add the Ai or ped with the zone, like I mean get the AI to go with the zone every time its changes to other zones

yeah zone that are in one place. that will give effects while in it

Updated the Release it now includes Static and Random Zone Scripts.

i guess thanks for this , couldn’t make it myself even though it’s easy so that’s all xd , i’ll need this code to create random red zones where zombies are dangerous xd .

1 Like

Nice script, but one question (maybe a few more :slight_smile:)
Is it possible to set places by x and y coords with a hint in live?

Example: Somewhere is a crime and the police will mark this on the map with a hint like “Crime in Progress - If you enter this area, it could be possible to get caught or shot”? Or with a free text by the officer? and how do I set this to use the script only with the job “police”?

Hi very nice script! But how can i have multiple different radius zones bcs central square has a big safe zone radius and police station has a smaller safe zone radius…?