[RELEASE] Custom Zones

Little confused by your question, you can and zones at your own coords in the config.

I mean , can you have different radius per zone coords? etc at the hospital radius is 50 and at the police station 80?

Yes you can!

I was wondering if it is possible to put 5 redzone points at the same time without getting 1 of each and how can I do that …

Hello my dear @Cloudy I have this problem on the minimap! Do you know how I can solve it?

in a zone can i allow only one weapon and disable all other weapons? only in that zone not in all map (sorry for bad english)

how to I add custom zones like i pick the location and radius

It is because you are using addon minimap right?

Only the first one works, but the rest doesn’t work, even if you make any modifications. What is the reason?

Hehh lol everything works fine currently running on my server I might have made mistake somewhere

in random_zones if you put some after in_zone == true doesn’t work, distance from radius return false everytime

use this in client for works

local ped = GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1))
if Vdist(current_zone.coords.x, current_zone.coords.y, current_zone.coords.z, ped) < current_zone.radius then 
	in_zone = true
else
	in_zone = false
end

Or just replace:

local player_distance = GetDistanceBetweenCoords(player_coords.x, player_coords.y, player_coords.z, current_zone.x, current_zone.y, current_zone.z, false)

with:

local player_distance = GetDistanceBetweenCoords(player_coords.x, player_coords.y, player_coords.z, current_zone.coords.x, current_zone.coords.y, current_zone.coords.z, false)

Thanks for pointing that out!

1 Like

can you make a script with in this that allows or disables collisions for cars?

That’s what im trying to do