[Release] Cinematic Cam

I see no difference with Toggle Free Fly Mode selected or not…what does this even do? says it switches to free fly or back to drone mode but I see no change…Attach camera to: doesn’t seem to work…I get a code when I point camera at a player but it doesn’t attach…and when in a car I get Null…again doesn’t attach…maybe the script is broken??

I’ll have a few changes coming in the next 1-2 weeks (maybe earlier if I get the time).

• add support for NativeUILua-Reloaded (and keep the NativeUI support).
  • A feature that has been requested a few times already is attaching the camera to an entity and still be able to move your character (instead of the cam). This is something I’ll look into, shouldn’t be too hard.
  • While doing that I’ll probably rework the “targeting” option to attach to an entity to work more reliably.

probably chaging in your settings wsda to arrow keys would let peope drive

New update!

Changes:

• you can now use NativeUILua OR NativeUILua-Reloaded
  • Requested: New setting in the menu for toggleing player control on or off
  • This script is now ready for permissions. See first post or the readme for a small tutorial.

Very nice script, the new version works perfect with our Discord permissions :slight_smile:
thx for updating Kimi!

1 Like

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Does it look like this? https://github.com/Kiminaze/cinematiccam/blob/master/fxmanifest.lua
Or are you running an old server build?

fixed it bro :slight_smile:

Good day, iam having problems opening the menu. Yes i have NativeUI and i started it before starting cinematiccam and ive tried renaming the resource. Does anyone have a fix?

is your car HUD available? i haven’t really seen that one around i like how realistic the speedometer and fuel gauges are

A quick search in the forums :wink:

Did you make the correct changes depending on which of the 2 NativeUIs you are using?
Especially the ones in the fxmanifest.lua

Thanks for responding but i already fixed it, i was just using the wrong version of NativeUI just had to download the one listed in the topic.

Hey so ive added nativeUI and the camera script but /cam or delete does nthing please help

Got any error messages for me?

it says cant load resource then i change the fxmanifest to a resource then it just doesnt work the script used to work for me i think it was a older one but now it wont work

maybe there is a place where i can get a older one?

When have you last updated your server files?
The error references a native function ( https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0x0499D7B09FC9B407 ). If that is flagged as a nil value, it usually means, that your server files are not up to date or you are using a newer “resource manifest version” than your (older) server supports.
I would suggest updating your server files or taking a look at this documentation: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/scripting-reference/resource-manifest/resource-manifest/

how do i update my server files