[Release] Bodged Radio | TokoVoip/MumbleVoip [Non-ESX]

Hey, Running latest version of both T0kovoip and Bodged Radio, but when I set my channel the export isn’t found.
“error during NUI callback switchChannel: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export removePlayerFromRadio in resource t0kovoip” This also happens with the addPlayerToRadio

(At the end where it says t0kovoip I had changed the export source as an attempt to fix this issue as I have my t0ko renamed to ‘t0kovoip’ instead of ‘t0kovoip_script’ due to it not starting otherwise)

Any ideas/fixes?

with mumblevoip when i click the configured keybind nothing comes up

1 Like

Hello Everyone so I just have a question about this TokVOIP and this script. Our RP server is looking at adding this but we are not sure how to do our dispatching. From my understanding, everyone is required to be in-game and in the same teamspeak channel. The only thing is a lot of our dispatchers cant get into the game and we don’t want all our civ to hear dispatching. Is there a good system on how to do this or has anyone else to work around this?

1 Like

how do you talk on the radio? im using mumble

How can i put in esx shop like usable item ?

Caps lock

Any chance for a saltychat version?

No animations pop up for mumble bodged.

Please upload this to Github. It makes issue tracking/bug reporting so much easier rather than having to look through the comments on this post! And I agree with what @AvarianKnight said. A PMA version would be a great plus when it comes to compatibility!

Is there a way to edit it do instead of “Channel 1, Channel 2, Etc” It says “PD 1, PD 2, Fire 1”?

1 Like

Also is there a way to change the size and the location of the radio on the screen?

How to setup private channel for police and ems ??

Hey is it possible to make it as an item in ESX?

want really this update :slight_smile:

All you have to do on the client files is run a check if xPlayer has ‘radio’ in their inventory where it does if keybinds is ran.

This is because the images are all 50 megabytes big. The client cache may not be able to download this while on the game, needing you to relog and redownload to the client-sided cache. I tried compressing the images and the UI just broke once I did.

when i turn it on i cant use it

can you make one for pma voice?

1 Like

can someone help me with this i cant get it to work

I am so mad this is not esx this is one of the greatest radios i have found yet