[Release] Bennys Extension [3D]

Hello!

So this is my new project i made a week ago, and why not release it, it is a modification of the normal bennys, with 2 extra rooms, much more space and some more stuff

[I am releasing this on my phone so i can’t support it until im home, in about a week :)),

[Video]

[Info]

This Bennys is including:

• An extra built room with counter for customers to pay & wait for their modifications to be made :slight_smile:

• Made it possible to go in to the room at the top floor

• Cleared up alot of space in the Bennys that was taken up by ugly props

• Opened up the ”Painting” Room to the right for better RP

[Install]

• Just drag all the files / folders in a stream folder and stream them as usual

[Credits]

• You are not allowed to re release or sell my work.

[Download]

Breze_bennys.rar (19.3 MB)

[Edit: Forgot one file so the door is a bit to small, updating it on tuesday :joy:]

[ Is the ramp buggy for you? Or do you fall when going in, put this code in any client file

*local Interior = GetInteriorAtCoords(440.84, -983.14, 30.69)

LoadInterior(Interior)*

CHANGE THE COORDS TO WHERE BENNYS ARE ^ THOSE ARE RANDOMS]

[UPDATE 1.1]

• Fixed the door size, should be fitting right now

• Fixed the but where you falled down sometimes outside of Bennys

24 Likes

This looks dope! I’ll definitely be using this

Although perhaps, may I suggest you add in a couple of chairs? In the office upstairs and maybe even a desk? And fill up the empty spaces on the downstairs a little more too

But so far so good, great release!

The only thing that bothers me when there is a remake of bennys. Is the damn ramp when you enter. So buggy

1 Like

I can send you a code which is loading the interior much faster, even works for the pd so you don’t fall etc :slight_smile:

I can do that!

1 Like

please send it me

Wdym?

Looks amazing, good job and many thanks for share with us! U think work on more things? Let us know xD

Pd works fine. But send me the code. You know who I am

So cool, love how clean it is, the only thing is, when I drive a car in first time I fall through the floor, is that common or is it a “me” issue?

Do you mind if I can grab that too mate, it happens in both places for me, I’m in your discord already

Not sure why but for me doors are 2 small :frowning:

I’d love to get that too :slight_smile:

Read the edit, i am on holiday rn and forgot one file, and that was the right scaled door, wait until tuesday for the update

1 Like

Sorry bro! Missed that line

local Bennys = GetInteriorAtCoords(440.84, -983.14, 30.69)

LoadInterior(Bennys)

(Change the coords to the right coords, thats just some random ones

local Bennys = GetInteriorAtCoords(440.84, -983.14, 30.69)

LoadInterior(Bennys)

(Change the coords to where bennys is)

Hey, can I ask you how you did it to write Bennys on the wall, in that extra room, I’d be grateful if you’d tell me, thank you very much.

3d text?

What need to put in resource.lua?