Interior proxy ordering overrides don't always work

So, if that would be of any help, you can join a test server I set up. I’ll leave it on for a few days (I’m happy to assist on this further if you want me to). It’s a basically only custom map, with a few addon interiors through out and all of them have this disappearing issue.

No interiorproxies.meta anywhere inside this server.

Note that, strangely enough, Benny’s replacement on original map didn’t have this issue. When used on a custom map at several location alongside the freeway, this issue became a thing.

Also another custom mechanic shop that didn’t have this issue on original map has this disappearing issue now in a new placement. Quite confusing to me here even further, because in this case, it’s literally only about repositioning an addon interior that wasn’t even replacing anything originally where it was. Seems almost like just placing it elsewhere broken something.

Or what do I know. People have this issue on original map as well, right? I remember we bought one interior back in the day, it was about 3 years ago maybe. I had no ideas about doing anything 3D, so I though “ok, it’s a vanilla garage interior, but on a new placement and with garage door/no teleport requirement”. And it had this disappearing issue as well.

Now I realized I disabled certain ymaps, including MLOs with RemoveIpl in case of this server, but I don’t see how that could have any impact here.

Anyway.

You can press E after getting in to get close to Benny’s replacement outside of original map. There’s also vanilla 24/7 shop right next to it.

Press R for another 2 interior examples (also outside of original map), YellowJack and Auto exotics.

connect 147.135.70.136:30100

build 2699 (the last supported one?)

artifacts 6037

Scripthook and vMenu for better comfort when moving around.