[Release] Bennys Extension [3D]

Nothing

I dont think is bug with only me but when i try to go in bennys it start dropping me out in map

Can you learn to read perhaps?

I put maked client.lua and i put local Interior = GetInteriorAtCoords(440.84, -983.14, 30.69)

LoadInterior(Interior) and changed coordinates in bennys but no working

It is working fine for me and everyone else, make sure the script is started with that snippet and the coords are right

Did you add the client.lua to your __resource lua?

--Benny's
local Interior = GetInteriorAtCoords(-210.08, -1318.142, 30.89)

LoadInterior(Interior)
resource_manifest_version "44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937"

client_scripts {
    "client.lua"
}

Thanks you working now

No problem!

But in outside it dropping undermap but inside bennys no

@Jotteri77 do you use bob74_IPL or anything to load missing interiors? You should do that route first. Honestly its the safest thing to do before modifying interiors that you dont have loaded. This was something i had to learn the hard way. So instead of trying to troubleshoot a million things of why things dont work start with that… Just my recommendation. I know not everyone knows everything, and people on here can be rude sometimes… Luckily Breze is a great DEV and designer and willing to share… But i recommend searching for bob74_ipl and use that first.

I use already bob74_ipl

Or just simply copy and paste that code in my release and take the coords from outside, to load the maps outside, i have never gotten problem with falling outside of an interior, might be your pc

i love u

yup,the 3d text :slight_smile:

Is it possible that “maker” upload the resource to github for easier fix etc?

Made it in 3ds max where i made all the other stuff

I am just going to update it right here :))

I have a question you made from other interior?

I tested all files and when i removed lr_sc1_02_0.ybn I do not drop anymore in map

No, i made that room from scratch