[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

how do I get the set it to the top of my screen because I was moving it with in the config and it was not moving

help !!!

No matter what I do, I cannot get permissions to use the commands in my own server. Capture
I’ve added this into the server.cfg and still nothing.

Can I get some help please?

how do i make it so its above the postal so whats the best x and y for it

Here’s a question that has nothing to do with the position of the text on the screen. Well, sort of.

I am working on a pause menu header with custom information. I’m trying to make a distraction free experience, but I love the information and features of this resource.

Is there a way to export the AOP, priority, and peacetime status so they can be called by other resources?

downloaded and installed this alongside discord perms but just cant seem to get it working

im having a issue where i cant get the discordroles to work. I cant figure out how to even set it up. I scrolled thru faxes forums but the page for it 404. I scrolled thru the forums of the discordrole post but didnt find anything.

im getting this error

ive gotten rid of that error above but i just need help setting up the discordroles

If anyone has a tutorial on how to set up the discordroles that would be vry nice

getting this when i turned the debug on

Hello, i have a Problem.

Example: Its 20:00 but the In-Game clock shows 19:00. How can i change it by an hour?