[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

I’ve set everything up my discord permissions won’t work so I tried without using principle permission and still doesn’t work so I’m very confused

i did and samething

I´ve put the perms in server.cfg and I cant still set aop

Did u get it to work

When I log into the game the written text is in bottom left, but the config is set to top middle.
Once I restart the script it moves, however when someone else joins they see it on bottom left until i restart the script again…

Any one have issues like this?

How do u add perms mine don’t work

Good script, however I am struggling setting it up with discord permissions with the AOP please help me!

1 Like

i have your area of patrol script and with i cannot shoot players even if peacetime is on or off what is the problem

What id it need that’s my problem

This look right?

Having this error and can not find a way to fix it → citizen:scripting/lue/scheduler.lue:1145: No such export isRolePresent in resource discord roles

1 Like

How do i get the Discord Perms to work with it

did you find a fix?

citizen:scripting/lue/scheduler.lue:1145: No such export isRolePresent in resource discord roles, any help?

Hi I’m tryna use this for my local host server but I can’t figure out how to upgrade my own permission because it wont let me use any of the commands because I “have insugnifficant permissions”

I want ot remove the

Date section of the script. How do i do that without removing the tme or the whole thing?

how do I get the set it to the top of my screen because I was moving it with in the config and it was not moving

help !!!

No matter what I do, I cannot get permissions to use the commands in my own server. Capture
I’ve added this into the server.cfg and still nothing.

Can I get some help please?

how do i make it so its above the postal so whats the best x and y for it