[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

everytime i load back into my server the stuff moves back to the default location

did you find out what todo

hey
hi

Read the docsā€¦

Area of Patrol (AOP) Installation | FAXES Documentation

Again, read the docsā€¦

Area of Patrol (AOP) Installation | FAXES Documentation

I have an issue with this, when I set it to 6 and I set it up where I want it to go custom, the thing disappears, and never shows up at all.

1 Like

use 1

i cant change the aop when i am the admin of the server

Did you follow the documentation?

got it thanks

yea i did

DM me, and I can help you. @Ebombhawks

where do i do this. cant find it.

So, Maybe iā€™m the only one still having this issue. But i still have yet to figure it out i have read over the documentation multiple times. rechecked my permissions in discordroles, discord perms and badger api ensuring all bot token, guild ids, and role ids are correct. When checking the Console the bot tokens are verified and i do get my roles in game so so i know there isnā€™t an issue setting up those. But when i ensure discord perms as true in the config and enter a coresponding role id and log into game it flashes ā€œInsufficient Permissionsā€

After executing the command and checking my console i get this
SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetRoles in resource discord_perms
SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:955: No such export GetRoles in resource discord_perms

How did you make yours like this?

How do I move the aop text around in screen?

config file

It the 3.4 area of patrol up to date or is there a newer
Update

I am getting a issue where the config file never runs. But if I go in game and restart the resource than it runsā€¦

I added this to server.cfg:
add_ace Fax.AOP faxes.aopcmds allow
add_principal identifier.steam:11000011bbda6dd Fax.AOP

and its still telling me that i am not allowed to use the /pt and /aop commands

Double check the steam hex. It looks a little short in characters.