[Release] Area of Patrol - Set AOP - Ft. Draw Text, Peacetime & More [AOP] [3.4]

Hello! Um… I have a question how do I get the Location Display to work?

How can I get the street thing that says “Kortz Dr”

Sir, Could you do a min update 3.4.0, and proper instruction on how things works, from config, to proper placement of STRING’S or pre do it for us, basic changes, for easy interaction and less bugs in-game.

A Peace time countdown

Love this, love everything about it, great work!:fire:

This resource doesn’t have a PLD. Use [Release] Street Label - Releases - Cfx.re Community and then change the config option in my script to have it all look nice.

Read my above reply. Same deal.

It comes with a more then needed documentation set. If you took the same time to read as you did typing your message you would see that the config has a default state which is formatted along with every single config option being documented

As for the bugs or changes submit an issue on GitHub Putting requests in this thread might get lost :slight_smile:

Great suggestion! Create a Issue on GitHub if you would like and we can track this better! Submit an issue.

I love the appreciation you show :heart:.

1 Like

How do i get the aop thing to move to the bottom middle of the screen

How do I get rid of the time and date thing so it is just the OP and Peace time?

everytime i load back into my server the stuff moves back to the default location

did you find out what todo

hey
hi

Read the docs…

Area of Patrol (AOP) Installation | FAXES Documentation

Again, read the docs…

Area of Patrol (AOP) Installation | FAXES Documentation

I have an issue with this, when I set it to 6 and I set it up where I want it to go custom, the thing disappears, and never shows up at all.

1 Like

use 1

i cant change the aop when i am the admin of the server

Did you follow the documentation?

got it thanks

yea i did

DM me, and I can help you. @Ebombhawks

where do i do this. cant find it.