[Release] Admin Reply/Report Command

Requested here: Admin /pm and reply system for onduty admins - #11 by Skrubzilla1

Reply and Report comand.

How to use:
/reply ID Message (Only admin can use it)
/report Message (All admin receive the message)

ESX Version:
replyandreport-esx.rar (1.9 KB)

Stand Alone Version, WITH STEAM ID OR LICENSE:
replyandreport-noesx.rar (1.8 KB)

ScreenShots

(The ID from the screens is diferrent, cause it was printed in diferent moments)

15 Likes

So you can do /r or /reply, but how would you reply to a players report? /r [ID]? Does it only reply to the last report that came in if you simply put in /r without an ID?

1 Like

/r ID, sorry for not mention it

1 Like

No worries. Was a little confused.

so how does it exactly work? How do you get to the reply stage, how does one make the first message?

This basically send a chat message to the ID, / r ID MESSAGE, only ADMINS can use this command.
This system does not include the command for players to send a report to the admins, but I can release it.

I’m a little confused, sooo… someone does a report? Admin then /reply (id) to reply to the report?

Yes, if someone does a report (but this release dont comes with the report comand for the player) the admin can reply to the player report with a chat message /reply [The Player ID] [Message]

Ah, thats cool, can they also reply back to the admin?

If you have the report command, the player can reply back with the report.

EDIT
But yes, it would be nice if the player could reply back to the admin, it would be an interesting thing to add to this release, in which the player would use a command to reply back only 1 TIME each time the admin /reply him or simply create the command / report [Message], which would send a message to all admins online.

You should release a report command that uses Steam ID’s or licence’s?

I think the report command dont need the steam ID or license, in my opinion it just needs to show the ID of the player making the report, so the admin can reply him with / r [ID] [Message], I do not know if I got your question right.

I like the idea, but I’d think it would be better if they could reply to the admin. Maybe a future request?

Sorry my bad. Should of said that the ID’s make the report display to the admins (people with SteamID’s in script). Otherwise if a player reports another player the whole server would see that report.

@DavidR Yes it may be a future update in this release in which the player can reply to the administrator

@FAXES I dont get what you trying to say, but if i release a report command, just the admins will see the reports

1 Like

So this doesn’t really have anything to do with a report command. You’re just basically renaming the /text command.

As the title says: “Admin Reply Command” , and no, im not basically renaiming the /text comannd.

No, It’s basically a script where an Admin can send a message to a player… That’s pretty much it, but could have potential.

Edit: Most likely to be used when a /report is given out, could also be used for written warnings etc.
Depends how you want to use it.

@DavidR @FAXES
Made a simple report command, /report [MESSAGE] that sends a message to all admins online, with the ID of the player that made the report in the message, didnt test it, iam without gpu in my pc, so if you can test it and send me a feedback it will be great, i think it doenst have any error.

Es_admin
REMOVED

NO es admin need, i cant guarantee that this version is running at 100%
REMOVED

Ok, I see, just to clarify, this goes to ALL admins?

1 Like