[Release] Admin Reply/Report Command

if someone /report , the message go to all admins

If you have entered their steam ID then yeh!:slight_smile:

Can somebody update the links? I get error with all the rar files that they are damaged.

Does the non es version work for you?

Havenā€™t tested it iā€™m afraid, sorry.

1 Like

Update today, all are working properly.

your __resource is broken

Does not appear to work. With the standalone version.

1 Like

got it working with ESX althought when i type report it says your message was sent to admins and im a admin and see nothing

You cant see YOUR reportsā€¦
Test it with another person, same for you @FAXES
I can make you see your self reportbs in the script, but is useless

Just fixed the __resource.lua

i would like to see it make sure i can read over what i typed and ontop of that i had another admin come in and do a /report in my test server i still did not get it

For me is working properly, to see the report on esx version make this:

RegisterNetEvent('sendReport')
AddEventHandler('sendReport', function(id, name, message)
  local myId = PlayerId()
  local pid = GetPlayerFromServerId(id)
  if pid == myId then
    TriggerEvent('chatMessage', "", {255, 0, 0}, "Report sent to the admins online!")
	TriggerEvent('chatMessage', "", {255, 0, 0}, " [REPORT] | [".. i .."]" .. name .."  "..":^0  " .. message)

elseif group ~= 'user' and pid ~= myId then
    TriggerEvent('chatMessage', "", {255, 0, 0}, " [REPORT] | [".. i .."]" .. name .."  "..":^0  " .. message)
  end
end)

You have es_admin? Also,do you see the print in the console? group setted?

i saw no consol print not error no nothing i had brought my other admin on me and him both standing there i did report he did report we both did not see it it said it was sent. odd im not sure what is wrong with it

Āŗ Uptaded

• The first text from /report and /r dont disapear.
  • Now you can see your report sent!
  • Screenshots added.

ESX
replyandreport-esx.rar (1.8 KB)

STANDALONE (WITH STEAMID)
replyandreport-noesx.rar (1.8 KB)

All Links Updated.

1 Like

Well thank you for the speedy fix i will test it out much apprciated

Just an idea for a another cool feature. Could be as some donā€™t have databases. Store all reports in a .txt file. This could give admins the ability to see past reports if non were online

Yeah is a nice idea, i think in that to bro.
At the same time with this system to save the reports, I would also like to make a command /choosereport for the admins to choose the report and deal with it, there is also a command /reportlist in which all the reports that have to be resolved. When an admin /choosereports all admins would be warned and the report would be deleted from /reportlist. But many more things can be done for this system!

@Skrubby
No problem! Give it a try :grinning:

1 Like

still does not seem to show my message for ESX or even give me the report weird 0.0

Fixed the esx version! Error on client, when showing the id in the message, just changed a i to a id.
Thanks for report @Skrubby

both downloads are ESX