[QBCore/StandAlone] FireFighter Job

Hey everyone!
This is my first release! Hopefully of many more to come.
I present to you qb-firejob!

IMPORTANT: No this script does not generate random fires, or anything like that you if you want something like that i personally recommend this → FireScript by Gimi the job was made using this script and works like a charm.

Preview Link

Tebex Link

Script is currently being recoded and will soon be released an update where everything will be moved into keymaster.

The update will bring tons of new features to enhance the rp experience of firefighters.
Stay tuned

Thank you for stopping by and checking out the post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

10 Likes

looks clean and i love the variety of options you show in your video. amazing job, man!

3 Likes

thanks man, appreciate it!

A really good script for Fire Dept Job, there are plenty of options and customizations that you can do, and since the script allows you to have access to the entire code, you can make your own customizations to fit your server as well!

Vendor is open to suggestions and takes them well, and as far as I am concerned, this script is still far from reaching its maximum potential of which I can’t wait to see the updates coming for this script!

I happily paid 20 Euros for the script and looking forward to all the updates there are to come!

2 Likes

Thank you for the words, and yes many updates to come, I appreciate a lot the extra tip :heart:

3 Likes

hey looks fire man, but one question is the scba included?

u mean the Scott model? No

1 Like

may sound a bit stupid but could you sell this to me? when its possible because It looks very beautiful and it would help me a lot

The scba is made by novo I think it’s about 20 usd

1 Like

hey thanks for the fast reply can i buy it somewhere?

Well i can’t share it in here.

can you send me the link or invite via private message?

1 Like

Update

• Fixed some issues with syncing
  • Added a menu so you grab/put away the scba/hose (and resupply the scba)

Nearly Done

• Hose Model
  • TIC
  • Low Air/Pass Alarm
1 Like

This script looks amazing but i have a question and i dnt mean it in any negative way just want to understand it more :slight_smile:

So other than this looking amazing we have all this cool stuff and a whitelisted job to go with it i take it? but what do you do once your on the job? is they fires we can go put out or do we need to RP that out? like a blown up car and PD ring Fire to come put it out or along them lines.

thank you. And again this does look reli unique

1 Like

So like it’s said in the post this script does not spawn any random fires nor does it create “calls” so yes indeed you would need to have your players RP with the Fire Department.
The fire script i recommended is really good because it allows you to create scenarios :wink:

Any other questions feel free to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

is that also for esx

No, but shouldn’t be hard to make it work with esx.

1 Like

Defense it possible if they could make it esx suitable

I could make it work with esx i guess.

If you got it then I would buy it