[Release] Fire Script [OneSync]

Logo

Hey guys! I decided to release my fire script I’ve been working on for quite a while now. Since I know there’s probably no script of this kind, which would work on OneSync Infinity servers, here it is. Please let me know if there are any problems and feel free to create pull requests :slight_smile:

License GNU-GPL v3 Latest release Total downloads

Example fire(video)

More images

Example fire
Example fire

Installation

Drop the folder firescript into your resources folder and start it using the console / add it to the server configuration.

console

refresh followed by start firescript

server.cfg

start firescript

Features

• dynamic fire spreading
  • extinguishing with any in-game water source
  • built-in dispatch system (works with ESX or QB Core jobs)
  • configurable fire spawner for pre-defined fires
  • server-side calculations and synchronization (OneSync Infinity compatible)

Usage

Tutorial moved to the GitHub Wiki.

Known bugs

None :slight_smile: Feel free to report any on GitHub.

Note that I won’t respond to nor help with vaguely written, non-reproducible bug reports.

Credits

• Albo1125 and foregz - I borrowed some particles from their fire scripts.
  • @MadMickcze, Mickey#2590 and @MadLadClip for testing and help with the script.

Thank you!

Contributing

Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.

Download

Latest releases

GitHub

GitHub

Like the script? Don’t forget to :heart:

55 Likes

Random fires possible when only firedepartment is online?

8 Likes

At this time, there isn’t an option to create random fires, thus the fires must be created manually by an administrator. But I plan on implementing this functionality later on.

5 Likes

Hey, nice script. I like its features.

Would it be possible to put the feature in this script which lets you spawn only dark smoke? So the dark smoke from the fires, but without the fires. Or you could configure somehow the size and/or thicness of the dark smoke of the fires. I would really love this functions!
I’ve already asked this in the other FireScript, but never got an awnswer.

2 Likes

Hey, glad you like the script!

The smoke commands are yet to be done, but I am going to make them when I have a little less things to do.

1 Like

Hey,

that sounds nice! No need to rush, take your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We will be testing in our Onesync server. We will update you on bugs.

1 Like

i cant not get this to work it pop saying the fire started but no flames i have everything right so not to sure any help be great

Hi, please have a look at your server and client console and see if there are any errors. If not, let me know - we could try to solve through a voice chat.

Any way to make this for ESX or standalone?

1 Like

Hey there! The only thing which uses essential mode (es:addAdminCommand) is the commands, which are currently set to be restricted to specific admin level and above. Feel free to register these commands with a different method. :slight_smile:

is there any way we can make this script standalone and not EssentialMode bc i have a server that is working off es_extended and this script wont work on that

Since you are not the only one, I’ll make it standalone. Check in in a few days.

2 Likes

@Swft_Tony @TheMadDocMD I’ve just released the standalone version (v1.4). Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Attempted to use this system but its not working. Added myself to the whitelist, used the command /startfire and nothing is happening.

No errors and getting chat messages for it start but nothing.

Hi, @MadLadClip! Please note that the script was tested on the 3184 FXServer/win32 artifact. Please don’t forget to check the server console, too. Hit me a DM if you need any further help.

Ok running on linux the system does not work along with the latest build of FiveM, no errors being displayed in the console.

2 Likes

Thanks to GIMIcz we worked out the problem and was due to not having OneSync active. As soon as we enabled that it worked.

Thanks for the support GIMIcz
Five stars on the help, i look forward to using this code.

1 Like

Can you update readme with commands, how to whitelist, etc?

4 Likes

fire cannot be extinguished with a fire extinguisher or hose

1 Like