[QBCore/StandAlone] FireFighter Job

I don’t, and i don’t plan on doing anytime soon, not now atleast.

great work looks good!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

does it work for esx cause if its standalone i think i need to work on esx vrp and qbcore but im not sure

No it doesn’t yet, i’ve responded to this and many questions like this next week i’ll be home and i can get back to the script and probably make a esx version.

I will never make it vrp compatible unfortunately.

1 Like

vrp isnt even that good just it is esx compatabil i would buy it

Ye like i said i don’t know when i’ll make a esx version since im pretty busy with school, hopefully this will be the last week and i won’t have to do any extra hours

1 Like

Thank you

No problem? :rofl: <3

has been maked to esx yet

1 Like

no, still being worked on

1 Like

excited to see an esx version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks nice and thought through. How does SCBA work? Is it only for looks or does it have actual application? Also, is that meter included or is it other script?

Yes the meter works it’s the scba oxygen. Scba allows you to breath in fire/smoke

Just want to reach out. I purchased this script, received a receipt from Tebex but not the script itself. Tried reaching out to your customer email still haven’t received a reply.

Hey Man love the script, im over at overload connections, i fixed up your script to work with females, the owner of the server im on asked me to explain how i did it so he can inform you but its complicated to explain, if u wanna run through it we can jsut dm me:)

Hey man could we discuss your issue i had some personal problemas and i was away in the last days.

i cant join your server for no reasson?

If you can’t joing my discord it’s probably because you are being auto modded by a bot, main reason being is you are in flagged discords.

I purchased this script a while back, I have been looking forward to it for a while, but what I imagined did not compare to what it actually does! I was not disappointed. I did encounter some issues setting it up, as I am not a developer, and I no absolutely nothing about scripting or some of the dependencies. with that said, the support I received was amazing, Zyo is a phenomenal person and a great developer. Their support has been above reproach. The things they are working on for the script is just going to make even better which is hard for me to imagine. Thanks again Zyo for a truly great script!

1 Like