[QBCORE ] Ownable Skydiving Business

Ownable Skydiving Business by Dream Scripts

• NPC Skydiving Sessions
  • Owner Skydiving Sessions
  • Share NPC tour with friends! Just have them target the plane to join
  • XP System for upgrading business, earn XP for every skydiving session given
  • Built in charging/billing function!
  • Configurable options for purchasable planes (owner of business)
  • Ability to sell the business if needed
  • Do more than just give skydiving sessions! You can rent out planes, give tours of popular areas around the city, and more! It’s all up to the owner on how they want to run their business!

Purchase Here: Skydiving V2 ($15)

• For V1 Customers: If you have purchased Skydiving before January 12, 2023, you will receive this version for FREE! Please DM me or read the readme included in that resource for support! The reason I have 2 separate resources is because not everyone will want it ownable and no need for extra code or config options to confuse them. Keep it simple & clean baby!

Important Info…

• This script is built using the latest QB-Core resources. I have made it possible to work with older versions but I can not guarantee that you won’t run into any issues. Support is given to anyone, regardless of QB-Core version.

WATCH MESHOWCASEWATCH ME!

Code is accessible Config Only
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1200
Requirements qb-core/qb-target/qb-menu
Support Yes

ESX future update? :smiley:

I’ve had so many people ask for an ESX but dont have an ESX server set up. What ESX build does your city run? I may get around to this.

We are running 1.2 Final :slight_smile:

Using esx_menu_default or is there something else ESX 1.2 uses thats is the equivalent to qb-menu?

1 Like