NPC Mugging, Hostages & Carjacking by Dream Scripts

NPC Mugging, Hostages, & Carjacking

Description:

• Any criminals favorite thing to do, rob people of their precious items! Players can attempt to mug NPC or carjack them. There’s a chance for the NPC to flee and even fight back. If mugging is successful, the player can search the npc, hold them hostage, have them follow them, handcuff them, and release the hostage when they are done. The hostage part of this script adds value to your police and criminal RP, no more fake hostages!

Features:

• Rob NPC with QB-Target!
  • Carjack npc, or don’t! They may drive away or even fight back instead of handing over the keys!
  • Chance for NPC to flee or fight back!
  • You can handcuff, hold hostage, search, and make your hostage follow you!
  • If you enter a vehicle when you set your hostage to follow you, they will enter/exit as you do.
  • Weapon allowlist
  • Pedtype blacklist
  • Works with custom weapons
  • Useable wallet/purse items with configurable item table + animations for opening them!
  • NPC actually stand in place unlike most NPC mugging scripts!
  • Detailed config! You can adjust to fit your servers needs!
  • Configurable police alert & alert chance
  • Detailed config options

Other Resources

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements qb-core, qb-target
Support Yes
2 Likes

Ive Been Running this script a bit now it adds a much needed extra level to the game in my opinion
not only can you mug npcs and carjack them for loot but you can also take them hostage which has came in very useful in our scenes we no longer have to find a player to be a hostage which complicates things sometimes you can grab a npc and RP it out which makes this very worth it in my book awsome script and well put together

1 Like

If this ever changes to be for ESX that would be badass I’d purchase it in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

55% off sale going on right now. Check it out here: https://dreamscripts.tebex.io/

Open Source is now available as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Just grabbed this as well as a few others. Can’t beat the 55% off! Thanks man!

1 Like